Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

19 july WU---the thoughtful sanchi (Page 4)

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
mene kal ka aur aaj ka epi miss kar dia.. will watch them and then will comment on anything.. hmmm waise thnxx for the update sweety Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-Sonali.S

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thnx soo much for the WU! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Sonali.S

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Is this the song that u were talking about...I listened to it...lovely song by Kumar Sanu...yaar I wish that during 6 months of living together...INSA reach to the level of singing this song...Wink

Yahi song but try to look for its video its video was awesome romantic u will love it...iska lead pair damn good looking cute haiBig smile

Rashmi04-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yes wo pais mjhe bhi accha lgta h and especially the music of the song. Kya background music h yaar

sweet7863Rashmi04

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sonali. I agree with Rash and Kuls I don't trust Sanchi. She herself changes like a chameleon...I don't trust her one bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Actually, i blame the CVs for their directing if they're not able to bring forth what sanchi thinks clearly...
I am 100% certain that she does not feel anything for Indu... (yet) because we keep seeming to hope she's thinking about Indu when all the while she's only been thinking for herself...

After the jungle track and Shukla exposure episode, I thought she felt sorry for Indu especially when she said they'd part ways (even made page long posts to support her) but no...she just shouted back at him instead... 
After she won the elections, I thought she'd at least speak to him cordially, but no

Even now after watching the episode, its quite obvious that she's thinking more for her peace and whether her life will return to normal - it was not a reflection of his good side... she's not even feeling sorry for him, forget feeling something for him.. Cry...(if anything i agree with kuls and suki - that she needs him whether to hate or whether for support..without him her life would have a voidSmile)

but then i agree to what she said at the court...he forced her to marry... forced her to fall in love and as she said that simply cannot be done...i agree with that...but now, he's more than made up for his mistakes (bas mehek ko ek sorry banta hai) and then Indu's good to go...

as for their love story - i just have lost hope yaar D'oh

Edited by lashy - 19 July 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi04pressu-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS Lashy you just changed color...COngrats for being new SizzlerzBig smile

Rashmi04-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
You noticed my colour... Embarrassed even I noticed it only this eve thanks sweetie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index