Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

19 july WU---the thoughtful sanchi (Page 2)

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Today again it was very good episode filled with emotions and confession.

Two opposing family members face off outside the court was really shot nicely.Clap

I really liked the court scene in which without any hesitation Indu admitted in front of the judge that he got married to sanchi just to take revenge .He has always loved her but now he has realised that it was one sided love.

One thing I must say Indu is very lucky when it comes to his gang. I am touched the way they care and love him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Heart touching epi ..thanks Sonali.

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Thanks for update Sonali...I like it as I see different Sanchi at many insatance...except first sadannd part...It was pretty good fast episode...

I dont think she will forget easily what Indu did.not easy for any girl...but her anger is mallowed alot . .But she is adapted of his existance...its like having habit...we either love it or hate it...but we cant quit that habit nor want to quit it...

I dont Sanchi is ready for vaccum in her life without him around... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but somewhere she got habit of seeing something in him...around her constantly ...Be it frnd be it foe...be lover ...be it challeneger...He is constant perpetuator that untilamtely without Indu what will be left is sheer  Vaccum...
...Sanchi stopped living her dreams just because all it was Indu in her mind...WHen someone holds your mind that much , he definetly control you life sub consouscially whether you like it or not...Truth is Indu has been running her life from the day he entered...Now he will enter their house...How long will Sanchi save herself from him taking control control  over her heart...whenher brain has already been taken over from ages...LOL
Bets would be if this judge decision was taken due to Indu frnds...I will love them...then I never liked them after SR mockery...Big smile

hehehhe ... it will really good twist ...
Normally as per the law if the couple is recently married and filing for the divorce then in almost all the cases couple has to wait for 6 months.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuSilentsoulAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

Thanks for update Sonali...I like it as I see different Sanchi at many insatance...except first sadannd part...It was pretty good fast episode...

I dont think she will forget easily what Indu did.not easy for any girl...but her anger is mallowed alot . .But she is adapted of his existance...its like having habit...we either love it or hate it...but we cant quit that habit nor want to quit it...

I dont Sanchi is ready for vaccum in her life without him around... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but somewhere she got habit of seeing something in him...around her constantly ...Be it frnd be it foe...be lover ...be it challeneger...He is constant perpetuator that untilamtely without Indu what will be left is sheer  Vaccum...
...Sanchi stopped living her dreams just because all it was Indu in her mind...WHen someone holds your mind that much , he definetly control you life sub consouscially whether you like it or not...Truth is Indu has been running her life from the day he entered...Now he will enter their house...How long will Sanchi save herself from him taking control control  over her heart...whenher brain has already been taken over from ages...LOL
Bets would be if this judge decision was taken due to Indu frnds...I will love them...then I never liked them after SR mockery...Big smile

Normally as per the law if the couple is recently married and filing for the divorce then in almost all the cases couple has to wait for 6 months.

Yes but not in case of forceful marriage if its proved that marriage was not wiht mutual accpetance...It come under marriage annulment..category...When Indu accepted it...it can definetly fall under that cateogry...If marriage is normal than it require minimum 1 year to file divorce and wait for 6 months to get it finalized...Yeh to show hai to I accept any dological logic Jo Insha ko saath main lee aaye LOLI m hopeless...in their case

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Rashmi04pressu-Namita-Absoluvlashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashsharma40

Yes but not in case of forceful marriage if its proved that marriage was not wiht mutual accpetance...It come under marriage annulment..category...When Indu accepted it...it can definetly fall under that cateogry...If marriage is normal than it require minimum 1 year to file divorce and wait for 6 months to get it finalized...Yeh to show hai to I accept any dological logic Jo Insha ko saath main lee aaye LOLI m hopeless...in their case

right said it is a serial ... toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...Wink

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
awww thanks sonali...could you pleej pleej do one more favour edit the topic heading to include the date too and write it as 19th July WU...people from other forums will not be able to locate the update if not.. and in no means is yours a short update... Smile
thanks once again gurl... Huglooks like I missed updating a good episode

Edited by lashy - 19 July 2012 at 9:50am

rusha4003Rashmi04pressu-Namita-

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I wonder about the pre-cap ... Sanchi seems worried when Indu S said they will finally be free of each other after the divorce.

Is she feeling something finally ????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04pressu-Namita-

zamina02 Senior Member
zamina02
zamina02

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressulashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index