Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LASH...actually u didnt missed anything. Eventually your curiosity for insa and writing for them has increased. No worry dear thats your job to write the update and we all love reading it as u perform such a tough job of writing each and every moment of the episode...thanks darling and how r u feeling now

Zibah...welcome dear

Rash...actually i also believe what chincharmingal said. Sanchi has now started to realize that may be he forced wedding on her but he loves her truly...she has started appreciating his feelings and ...rusha yes i too belive this...love story has begin...
Rash...actually i laughed at that scene...it was so filmy

Param...yes the song u listened is the one i asked u for. I m happy that u liked it
Rashmi04 thumbnail
🤣Sonali kal dekh lena ... Jab sanchi phe nuclear bomb giray ga ... LOL

Waisay merey taraf se All the best to Indu after all Mathur niwas mein rahena ... War phe janey ke barabar hai
Sonali.S thumbnail
poor indu sanchi pe nuclear bomb to indu pe atom bomb
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mene kal ka aur aaj ka epi miss kar dia.. will watch them and then will comment on anything.. hmmm waise thnxx for the update sweety ðŸ˜Š
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx soo much for the WU! 
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Is this the song that u were talking about...I listened to it...lovely song by Kumar Sanu...yaar I wish that during 6 months of living together...INSA reach to the level of singing this song...😉

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YSbR1IR6deI[/YOUTUBE]

Yahi song but try to look for its video its video was awesome romantic u will love it...iska lead pair damn good looking cute hai😃
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes wo pais mjhe bhi accha lgta h and especially the music of the song. Kya background music h yaar
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Sonali. I agree with Rash and Kuls I don't trust Sanchi. She herself changes like a chameleon...I don't trust her one bit.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, i blame the CVs for their directing if they're not able to bring forth what sanchi thinks clearly...
I am 100% certain that she does not feel anything for Indu... (yet) because we keep seeming to hope she's thinking about Indu when all the while she's only been thinking for herself...

After the jungle track and Shukla exposure episode, I thought she felt sorry for Indu especially when she said they'd part ways (even made page long posts to support her) but no...she just shouted back at him instead... 
After she won the elections, I thought she'd at least speak to him cordially, but no

Even now after watching the episode, its quite obvious that she's thinking more for her peace and whether her life will return to normal - it was not a reflection of his good side... she's not even feeling sorry for him, forget feeling something for him.. ðŸ˜­...(if anything i agree with kuls and suki - that she needs him whether to hate or whether for support..without him her life would have a void😊)

but then i agree to what she said at the court...he forced her to marry... forced her to fall in love and as she said that simply cannot be done...i agree with that...but now, he's more than made up for his mistakes (bas mehek ko ek sorry banta hai) and then Indu's good to go...

as for their love story - i just have lost hope yaar 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
CONGRATS Lashy you just changed color...COngrats for being new Sizzlerz😃