Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
indu asks sadanand to fight the divorce case for him saying he too wants to leave sanchi now and tiwari and radha encourages him to leave her and sadanand agrees to fight for him...anita and susheel feel sad...radha and sadha r happy and says that now it will be easy to break up indu as sanchi and indu will get seperated from each other soon.

Veena says to tarachand that a divorced girl is not respected in soceity. In reply he says i m with sanchi and sanchi too makes her mother understand that she dont want this relation anymore...
Anita says to susheel that they will leave this house. They could do laboury and live happily but here in this house with these cunning people they both cant live happily...anita and susheel feel sad for sanchi and indu and dont want their relation to break...rada hears this and scolds both anita and susheel and says that they have to live like that only here and serving both of us.

. Mehak sees indu's gang in univer. And to tease them she tells indu's gang that sanchi has filed the divorce case against indu and offers them sweets...they reject the sweets and goes away shocked

The gang ask indu why he wants to leave bhabhiji as u love her a lot...indu says i was but not anymore now and leaves...yogi and guddu discuss that bhaiyaji can lie to whole world but its a fact he loves bhabhiji a lot and will break down completely if this divorce happened...they were unable to do anything.

Indu at night sitting in front of the fire thinks all about the divorce matter and sanchi's words

Sanchi and mahek knows through his lawyer that indu is ready to give her divorce and she feels happy

Next day at 10...they both on the same time enter court together. The judge asks both of them the reason of applying for divorce. Sanchi gives her pravachan like always...jabardasti shaadi and all and indu says it was only one sided love. ...yes the marrige i did forcefully but its a truth that i love her truly on which sanchi feels bad and starts her tu tu mai mai...the lady judge asks them to stop their fight and says the decision will be announced tomorrow at 10...both the parties felt worried

At night both sanchi and indu are at their respective balconies thinking about the matter

Sanchi feels bad for indu and thinks what he said in the court that it was only one sided love...sanchi is a bit concerned for indu...and as both were thinking deeply they saw each other...episode ends

PRECAP:...it is night and sanchi calmly asks indu if a situation can happen that we r free from each others lives completely and their is no interference and indu says that we r getting divorced and what can be more...sanchi feels bad

(wow sanchi madam feels a bit about indu)

Today i will not say her madam only sanchi

Edited by sonali.singh - 19 July 2012 at 10:43am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandarujag12bindujohalkaushikaaumanna441parbhudayalshiny3ChicagoCarole1yeshhhhivanta29archie76deep27dent4u~~~Sweta~~~sweet7863deepa911zamina02sunshine33mariam42-Swetha-.logspressumy_viewlastminFaayeyRashmi04rusha4003soni-zeeNamzz0-SD-0anjubalaFallen AngelSilentsoulAbsoluvlashyHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19 july WU---the thoughtful sanchi" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZibahRajkumar

ZibahRajkumar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thank u a zilion times sonali i 2 has started 2 feel sum thing for indu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pressuRashmi04Sonali.Slashy

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
u have started to feel something for him now but i m completely in love with him from the day i first saw him as chauchak indu...i m in love with him.

.logspressuRashmi04Absoluvlashy

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Sonali...I like it as I see different Sanchi at many insatance...except first sadannd part...It was pretty good fast episode...

I dont think she will forget easily what Indu did.not easy for any girl...but her anger is mallowed alot . .But she is adapted of his existance...its like having habit...we either love it or hate it...but we cant quit that habit nor want to quit it...

I dont know id Sanchi is ready for vaccum in her life without him around... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but somewhere she got habit of seeing something in him...around her constantly ...Be it frnd be it foe...be lover ...be it challenger...He is constant perpetuator that ultimately  without Indu what will be left is sheer  Vaccum...
...Sanchi stopped living her dreams just because all it was Indu in her mind...WHen someone holds your mind that much , he definetly control you life sub consouscially whether you like it or not...Truth is Indu has been running her life from the day he entered...Now he will enter their house...How long will Sanchi save herself from him taking control control  over her heart...whenher brain has already been taken over from ages...LOL
Bets would be if this judge decision was taken due to Indu frnds...I will love them...then I never liked them after SR mockery...Big smile

Edited by kuls11 - 19 July 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863-Swetha-pressuRashmi04NamzzAbsoluvlashy

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Interesting episode...both on same page...BUT the funny thing is that in the precap they show Saanchi mellowed down and MAYBE feeling SAD about the divorce BUT tomorrow when the judge will ask them to live together she will be BACK TO BEING MEAN...LOL...whatever good she thinks in the night is washed away in the morning...LOL...like the jungle night she was like " how can u leave me & go " and once back in the daylight " hum kaun tum kaun "...LOL

sweet7863pressuRashmi04Namzzlashy

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
yes kul . I too feel that indu's gang will meet that lady judge and will try to make up her mind to not break their relationship easily...i m pretty sure it will happen

Friendship is a wonderful relation. Well proved by mahek and bhaiyaji's gang.

Edited by sonali.singh - 19 July 2012 at 9:15am

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by sonali.singh

yes param . I too feel that indu's gang will meet that lady judge and will try to make up her mind to not break their relationship easily...i m pretty sure it will happen

Friendship is a wonderful relation. Well proved by mahek and bhaiyaji's gang.
YS sonali they will pair pakdo judge ke like they did to Snachi...
this show truely has very strong frndship...I love mahek too she never left Sanchi...in her worst...even when her own life was at stake...Indu ke dost uske blood relationship se aache hai...

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
param actually u r right. Sanchi cant be trusted so easily. She will be shocked...but i m happy and they both will not harass each other but only be having mild fights...remember aaj sanchi apni tu tu mai mai start na krti to shayada aaj hi judge unhe divorce dilwa deti...love story is beginning...and i want sanchi's siblings abhay and palakshi back...and what about the song param which i suggested u...pehla ye pehla...i think u didnt listened to it otherwise u would have commented.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuRashmi04NamzzAbsoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.