India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

What's in it for Tej?

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Why does Tej keep egging Nimrit to take revenge? As a true friend, he should help her move on and heal her wounds. But he keeps forcing her to deal with Amrit/Agam.

I love the revenge drama but cannot understand Tej's interest in it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerHotFuzzAhlem

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Teg is frustrated with the change in Agham. He hates Amrit already. I think, like Rippen, Teg was also sure that Amrit is behind Nimrit's death. But when Agam married her Teg started hating them and want Nimrit to take revenge on both. Nimrit has always been forgiving Amrit. She even after knowing what Amrit did to split Agham and Nimrit; Nimrit bailed Amrit out. If Nimrit had broken all her relations with Amrit after the relevation; then she wouldn't be suffering like this. So I think Teg is doing the right thing. After all there is a limit for tolerance. Nimrit had suffered enough. Now it is her turn to pay back. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotFuzz

HotFuzz IF-Rockerz
HotFuzz
HotFuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I guess his main Motto is that Nimrit should fight for justice ..

I believe he is a fauji in this show so he will obviously support the fight for justice..
Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv123456

Why does Tej keep egging Nimrit to take revenge? As a true friend, he should help her move on and heal her wounds. But he keeps forcing her to deal with Amrit/Agam.

I love the revenge drama but cannot understand Tej's interest in it.

Me too. perhaps he love her...Smile
anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
it is difficult comment on this subject for me as I have not seen from the beginning of the serialUnhappy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index