Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi FF:Winter Sonata ~Hug Me Again~ Chap2 pg12 (Page 12)

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abshu_Arsha

Madam updatee..?

Gimme 4 days n i'll update ol !!Wink..

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hayee my upi jaan arhi ff heheheh!!!!awesome loved it u knw u made me cry once by ur kriyaansh ff remember???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
awesome ff yaar mujhe kitne dino se tym nahi mil raha tha to read it but tday i did i loved it i loved the way u described it totally!!!!!
arnav the topper hayee!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedmain toh mar gayi
awesome chap!!!!
arnav n khushi were awesome awesome story looking forward to it
the past was awesome arshi meeting was fab then slowly steedly the sotry moving forward the kiss was dam hawt!!!!!!
loved it sorry for a short comment will comment properly later sorry love u miss  like hell bye muah
puchchi*10000000000000000000000000000000000000

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hey when will u update

agirlhasnoname.

sukanyaa IF-Rockerz
sukanyaa
sukanyaa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Awesome upi
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Chapter 2 ...

Her eye's grew wide , her heart skipped numerous beats ...Her Man was in front of her ..yet she  couldn't speak her sobbing heart in front of him ..
For once it appeared as her past stood before her ..very close , very fiery , very vivid but soon it broke down ..
"Miss khushi ..." arnav said in his masculine voice ..And hearing his voice  she frozed  ..She couldn't utter a word .. Her heart was pumping blood to her body at it's maximum capacity ...Her breath's increased at alarming rate ... If she stood there for one more minute she might broke down crying hard ..
"Are you alright ..???? " he repeated .. after watching her behaving so wierdly ..
"Umm.. Well ... Miss khushi .. you might be meeting our boss for the first time .. He is Mr Arnav Singh ..." said Mr. Gupta ..who watched the whole sequence standing beside ..
"What .. Mr . Arnav singh ..But it should be Arnav singh Raizada ..??? " khushi muttered under her breath ... It was almost revolting , She couldn't deny his presence but yet she couldn't feel her Arnav in this new shadow ..
Arnav stepped ahead  ..close to her ...Extended his hand towards her ..She stood still .. He was so close to her  ..So so close to her ...She extended her hand as  well and shaked her hand with his ..
She felt his soft skin , The texture was same ..She glanced into his eye's ..They were same ..The only one thing that lacked was ..She was not present in them .. 
She took her hand off abruptly ...took some steps behind ..
"He is not him ..." she again comforted herself ..But how can she  stand these tough conditions ...How is this possible ..Same eye's ..Same face ..Same texture ..EXACTLY ..same ...voice ..and more prominant ...Her heart beat's so fast when he is near her ...Its like  a  new war is started for her ..And this time she is emaciated ..She could not bear the intensity of emotions ..Already when she heard about his death year's ago ..She broke down ..and it took year's to built her up piece by piece ..And now again ..the fate is playing with her... So harsh ..

"Well Miss Khushi ...I'have heard a lot about your talent ..Your's achievement's in this field ..And i think we both will carve  this project out very well..." Arnav said ..
Her ear's alarmed when arnav said "We both " ..
"Yes sir .." she said ..in a low voice ..which laked energy .
"Ohh ..Don't call me Sir ...Let's be frank ..Call me arnav .." he said ..   "So let's start our work with a cup of coffee ...??" he added .
Khushi nodded in ackoledgement ...He sat on his chair..And khushi later adjusted herself on the chair in front of him ..
He was busy looking in some file's ..Khushi summoned her strength and looked at him ...
His hair's ...she so wished to brush them ...His cheek ..she so wished to pull them hard ..Again she saw her Love , Her arnav sitting in front of her ..How miserable was her condition ..Her pain's ..Her wound's were  more deepened now ..
Mr gupta in mean time ..Handed over the coffe to Arnav .and left the room .
"Here's the cofee .." arnav said ...And by this her trail of gazing session ended but left those tear's in her eye's ..

She took that Cup and soccer in her hand ..Her hand's were shiverring ..Tear's were rolling down he cheeks ...Her eye's were swelled ..
"Are you fine khushi ..????? " arnav asked her ...He could not see her cry ..He was damn confused why she was crying ..??? Did he said something wrong ..???Why she is hiding the pain she is beholding .??? She is sad ??? why..
An unsual ..attractive force held arnav tightly in her ...He continously ..tried to look in her eye's ..And when he managed to peak into them all he could find was immense pain...
He wished to hug her tight ..but before he could say any more.. 
"I'm Not feeling well today ..shall we contine the work later ..." Khushi said  wiping her teary eye's ..
Arnav nodded ..For first time he was so worried for a person whom he just met ..

Khushi walked down the stairs ..Still sobbing..He watched her from his transparent window ...
She just entered the street beside the office ...The suddenly a voice stopped her ..
"Khushi ji ...???? " Shyam said ..

Arnav watched this whole sequence .. from the window ..

"Shyam ji aap yahan ??? " she said confused .
"Haan khushi ji .. wo aapke office se pta chala ..ki aap yahan ho ..to main yahan aa gaya ..Vese aapke us naye boss ne aapko tang to nahi kiya na ?? "
Khushi  stood numb ..

"Matlab kiya .. hai  ruko I'll sue your  Boss ..!! " shyam said ..twisting his wrist ...

"Nahi ...aisa kuch nai .. hai shyam ji ..." she said ... in a low tone .
"Fir app inti pareshaan kyu ho ?? " he asked .
"Nah .. just tired ..." she said ..Again in an emaciated tone ..
"Okay then let's go for a dinner .." shyam said ...
She nodded ..And Arnav silently watched this all ..Somewhere deep in his heart he felt possessive for her ...He smiled watched her rexaled and pulled the curtain's  ...

And on the other side khushi went for a dinner with her fiance .." Shyam .."

--*~
At dinner table ...khushi was silent ..Lost some where ...
Shyam tried to comfort her but she was lost somewhere in her own ..
He snapped her finger's in front of her eye's .."Khushi ji ...

And her thought's were broken in mid .." Haan Arnav ji ... " she replied ..
Shyam was shocked after listening This name after so long from her . He was terrified , 

"Kya ..." He was shoked ..and same was khushi how she could take his name ..with so much fluency .. And she told shyam the whole story how she met A person who looked exact like arnav ..And shaym on other side burned into flames ...How he hated Arnav since he was in relatioship with his crush ...Khushi ..
Shyam was in the same batch , that of khushi and arnav ..He liked khushi from the start ...He hated arnav ..As Arnav was very close to her ..But when Shyam heard about  arnav's death ...he was glad And he took the opportunity and comforted her . And as Khushi's and Shyam's parent's know each other..they fixed their wedding..

But now things are changing dratically ...Arnav is back for shaym ..
"Khushi ji ...Arnav left you year's ago ...He cannot come back ..." shyam said ..
" He cannot come back .. " khushi repeated.
===================
So how was it , The mystery of Arnav will be disclosed soon !! Wink till then  Love you all!! Hug

--------------------------------------------------------
Promo : Plot getting more tangled ...Arnav's girlfriend ..!!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

arshitvmashageethicuty_sweety_piesurannada_agayatri_yachuARAnamika100ekiholopuja_arshamaddieeebhadraprasadvrindaguptabewakoofLadkiGAURI29Crazy4AshViksamia19-Sanj-ASR6262Deedeepa1nahtani88drunkiiebabeThe007Shivaniajoop-PyaariBhootni-

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
                                                                           ****UNRES****
Yayyy...m first one to comment...its was my 2nd time for ur ff Upi...first time KR FF...and now this one...SmileTongue
Coming to the Update...it was awsome update as always...Loved it...
Poor Khushi...But Arnav ko bhi kahi na kahi dil me Khushi ke feel ho raha hai...and he is worried for Khushi...
Yuck ye shayam yaha bhi...woh Bhi Khushi ka Fiance...Dead
Khushi abhi bhi arnav se bahut pyar karti hai ki usne Arnav ka naam le liya...us shayam ko aisa hi chahiye...gadha...Angry
And Precap sounds intersting...Arnav ki bhi Girlfriend...Shayad Lavanya hogi...
Story bahut intersting hoti jaa rahi hai aage padhne me bahut maza aayega...thoda suspence..emotional...wow i loved this...SmileTongue
waiting for Next Update...SmileTongue

Edited by SanjArShi-ASR - 13 August 2012 at 9:10am
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Sanjs !!.. inbox check kr ek os b h Embarrassed ..!!..Hug ..

-Sanj-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
amazing but shyam hate that creep

Go to top