Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi FF:Winter Sonata ~Hug Me Again~ Chap2 pg12

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

" True Love Never Dies ...

It Stays preserved In you ...

In Sleepless Nights ..Shiver's ...Pain's..Your Sobs ...  

You Are never away from your soul ..

Then may it be .. Living in some other world  ^_^"

Hello guys !! M Upasna .. 
So by the title ..  if you have watched  "Winter sonata " series before ..you must be getting the idea of the story .. If not .. Then also i'll be clearing the story line in coming updates ..

Also the story will revolve around the real "Winter Sonata " spirit .. but ya i'll will move  my way ..

Buddy Me for Pmz..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by upasna_mishti - 13 August 2012 at 8:16am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkswanrithi.AGayatriJethaniSarikaa97surbhi_d3lastdesireshilpa09N0306maddieee_vinita_Nirju99StolenKiss.puja_arshariyar--RAINA--Crazy4AshVikRoxxy47-Sanj-sukanyaashaffy_arshaKR_anki_ArShakumarandilsKriYaansh960The007Shivani-Vanshika-nahtani88..Akaisha..--Mahi---.Shriya.-drunkiiebabeSnigs.-PyaariBhootni-

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
..Prologue ... (Khushi's pov )..

This winter sounds bit unnatural to me .. With more chills , more pain's .. more wounds ...

Again .. i have ended my day crying ..Crying for him ..

Why did you left me..Left me with heaps of memories .. and love which we had ..Incomplete one..
Why you left me alone in this cruel ..world ..

After that misshappening .. I was left with my gallons of tears .. Starving for his touch ..

He was a guy .. with a pure heart .. Different from the flock .. He talked less but ..His eye's says a lot more ...

He was , Arnav Singh Raizada .. son of  a rich family .. though his parents died year's ago but his family supported him always ...He use to be a topper ..  ..With sharp brain.. He came in my life .. like a soothing breeze .. and went away .. like a destructive storm ... How we fell in love .. we don't know .. But always we felt that  Destiny guards our Love .. But it did'nt . Our dreams were shattered on one day ... our lives fell apart .. I was left crying on this earth and his soul departed to heaven .. Leaving several wounds on my  undernourished soul ...It still deprived energy ..Still lacks vigor .. Lacks happiness .. I Still remember .. my dreams shattered on 31 st december ..The last day of the year and last day of my love also ..

I , Khushi , an ordinary girl of a middle class family .. lived a very simple life .. was confined to myself  untill i met my other half ..my love who was my batchmate , Arnav .. But soon He died ..very early .  i was still studing ... and i was broken also .. Now I ' m 23 , Working efficiently .. though those memories of past still buggs me .. but now i'm am mature enough to stand those bewildered storms ... Soon going to marry ..But not with him ..Sigh .. i cannot imagine will i'll be able to love that man .. the way i loved him .. My first love .. Obviously "No " is an answer ... It's like i'll be dimished ..somewhere between these cruel norms of society .. Though i don't want to marry other person.. But for the sake of my old guardian's .. i have to marry .. the other person ..

How i hated to be loved by my family .. I need all the pain's of the world .. To come and play rubbish games with me .. I also want to die .. Die and go to his place "Heaven " .. But i can't .. Also my fate .. don't wants me to cherish my past .. my dark past ..

But still now my heart !! It say's he's there .. Alive somewhere .. Waiting for me to rush and embrace him into my arms ..Give my warmth to him ..My love to him ...

Is he hearing my cries .. Will he come back if he know's that i'm gonna marry someone else next month ??? God send him back to me .. back in my life ...

A cool breeze passed me by everytime when i recalled him .. I don't know why .. but still I feel His heart beating somewhere .. His faint voice reaches my ear's .. send shiver's down my spine .. But again a feeling of dispair rushed down through my veins .. saying that "He is no more .. remeber what his relatives told you ..!! he is dead !!  " and again i'm shattered with my beautiful pile of dreams ..Untold sorrow's of trust I had in destiny who bound us together was deep. 

This painful life is worse than Death. 

Each Day i die thousand times .. and at night .. I born again while remembering those sweet  moments we spent together . 

Day's and night passed like this only .."Miserable , Painfull , numb " ..

But Today  my heart  beated after many year's .. My eye's were pleased yet shocked to See His sight .. I saw him .. was it just an hallucination ...??? Was He Real ... He was Dead 5 year's ago .. then the person whom i saw today @ that busy market was My Arnav ... I screamed his name .. But he just passed me by .. like i  was a stranger ..

"Arnav ji !???? " I said .. holding his hand .. But the reply i got was heart breaking ..

"Who are you .." he said .. with complete shocked reaction .. 

Who i was ?? was this question asked by My Arnav ?? My ??? ..He is not the one .. I deviated my path ... and he went .. ahead ... Later .. when i turned back .. I saw A girl clinging into his arms ..

I was shattered .. yet again ..

"No he is not Arnav  .. My Arnav died year's ago.. Year's ago !! "

So do leave your reviews guys !! Hug and ya Hit the like tab !! tooWink

- love 

Upasna

Edited by upasna_mishti - 19 July 2012 at 8:39am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011nada_acuty_sweety_piepinkswannanz_2211roshnithedivafan09shalinikanagubutterfly7spicyraysGayatriJethaniShweta-kriyanshlastdesireshilpa09--RAINA--SharaaNirju99StolenKiss.puja_arshamaddieeeAnamika100bhadraprasadriyar--Akshu--sukanyaasamia19-Sanj-Crazy4AshVikvrindaguptaKR_anki_ArShaBlack_StonebluelashesSnigs.kumarandilsajoopThe007Shivaniangeldream14janhavi58nahtani88..Akaisha..--Mahi---.Shriya.--Vanshika-Downhill-PyaariBhootni-

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika100Nirju99puja_arshamaddieeechevalsukanyaa-Sanj-KR_anki_ArShaSnigs.ASR6262kumarandilsThe007Shivani-Vanshika-..Akaisha..--Mahi---.Shriya.--PyaariBhootni-

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
awsmm startng behna Hug Hug
nd really feeling u put r awsm Tongue Embarrassed
last scene broke my heart Broken Heart
loved it..
cont soon Hug Wink

well me 1st agn DancingHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..--Mahi--agirlhasnoname.

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hey Upi new FF...woh Bhi Arshi par...wow awsome...continue soon...cant wait to read...
Hey maine PM milne se pahle hi padh liya...

Edited by SanjArShi-ASR - 19 July 2012 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mahi--agirlhasnoname.

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awesum one upi..
w8ing for d next part
hamesha kaan mai fuse chod ke jaati hai ye ladki..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
mast update...

agirlhasnoname.

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hi upsana u ...  nice intro of winter one , awesome part upuClapClapClap , so nice , waiting for next part eagerly

agirlhasnoname.

Go to top