Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

gomatidj Groupbie
gomatidj
gomatidj

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Anandi decides to meet Shiv the next day and apologize him for her rude behaviour. She goes to his house when he is getting ready to leave for his office. Shiv is pleasantly surprised seeing her. She says 'mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai'. Shiv says 'kahiye'. Anandi 'woh us din maine gusse me pata nahi kya kya boldiya..mere us bartaav ke liye I'm sorry.' Shiv says 'dont worry about it..main samajh sakta hun ki aap kis dour se guzar rahi thi. Mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga aur aap bhi us bare me sochna chhod dijiyega'.  Anandi says 'thank you so much..abhi mujhe school jaana hai. Chalti hoon'. Shiv calls her 'Anandi,  kisanon ke compensation ke bare me discuss karne kuch officials aa rahe hai dopahar me aur woh chahte hai ki aap discussion meeting me moujud ho. Main aap ko call karne hi wala tha utne me aap aa gayi.  Kya aap lunch time me mere office aa jayengi?' . Anandi nods her head and says 'haan, main aa jaungi'

Anandi reaches Shiv's office on time. They discuss about the compensation of the farmers. And Shiv asks her to stay back for lunch as lunch was arranged for the officials. Anandi hesitates a bit but agrees as it is a professional hitch. Shiv and Anandi take the initiative to look after the guests and see to it that everything is organised properly. They have their lunch together and Anandi rushes back to her school.

Anandi reaches home exhausted with the too many activities of the day. Daadi sa asks her what took her so long. She explains about the lunch and the discussions and then rushing back to school. Anandi gets into her room, freshens up sits on the bed and looks at the gift that shiv had given. She looks into the beautiful mirror and takes her phone and messages shiv "thank you for understanding me"  shiv is working on his laptop when his phone beeps. He looks at the message with a smile and replies "Thanks for understanding me too"  . Anandi sends a smiley. Shiv smiles and says "it was very nice to see you handle the guests so nicely once again" Anandi replies "Aapko mujhe chane ke jhaad pe chadhane ka to mouka chahiye" shiv replies "arrey nahin, i relly mean it, genuinelyJ" Anandi replies "actually it was because of you, aap ke aane se to jaitsar ka naseeb khul gaya, people of Jaitsar are so lucky to have you" Shiv replies "abhi koun channe ke jhaad pe chadha raha hai?:)" Anandi replies "arreey main to kisi bhi jhaad par nahi chadha rahi..main to bilkul sachchi baat keh rahi hoo" Shiv replies "chaliye ye apna mutual admiration stop karte hai" Anandi replies "sure,  aapne khana khaya?" Shiv replies "Nahin dopahar ka lunch itna heavy tha ki abhi bilkul bhookh nahi hai" Anandi replies "bhooke pet sojayenge to neend nahi aayegi..aapko thoda sa to kuch khana chahiye" Shiv replies "mujhe sachchi bhookh nahi hai" Anandi says "main kuch nahi jaanti, thoda sa kuch kha lijiye" Shiv replies "theek hai baba, dekhta hoon kya banaya hai cook ne"  Shiv smilingly enters the kitchen and finds out that there is rice, dal, roti n sabji. He takes a bit of rice and daal in a plate and starts eating.  After some time his mobile beeps again "kuch khaya?"  Shiv replies 'haan, daal aur chaval" Anandi says "thts good Smile" Shiv replies "thanks Smile" Anandi says "good night" Shiv replies "Good night, see you tomorrow"  Anandi checks the message and wonders 'kal kis kaam se milna hai...hmmm...shayad kisanon ke compensation ke bare me hi kuch discuss karna ho" and sleeps. Shiv holds his mobile close to his heart sleeps with a smile on his lips Smile

Edited by gomatidj - 29 July 2012 at 3:34am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEniki_pn1pritiaggarwalcolortvUniqueUjjainiSinSinTANTAN27rohinimaneeshathe_Rijcoolgirl3NDDgirlChit15vrinda9183rusha4003KwitKattsrsk16ButterflyChaserarorasurbhiroberoiritzy09aamirkhanfanSuchi-dixie123

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Msg chat!!! Wowie!!!
Kaash aisa ho jaayeWinkBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidj

colortv Newbie
colortv
colortv

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
lovely.

gomatidj

coolgirl3 Senior Member
coolgirl3
coolgirl3

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Very cute conversation.

gomatidj

gomatidj Groupbie
gomatidj
gomatidj

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank you SmileHeart
KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Awww they started chattingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gomatidj

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! One MSG always leads to another...I hope ki serial main bhi Aisa shuru ho jaaye

gomatidj

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
nice

gomatidj

Go to top