Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

No Sharon again..Sh*t is happening (Page 2)

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
where the hell was sharon today ???Confused
todays episode sucked big time , only got to see tanni's marham patti skills, weeklings team ki bakwaas and last but always the least shivam Angry
i liked the dance and what swayam had to say abt vishaka.
the precap , no comments !!
i liked the part where sharon says that the old sharon will be back Smile but again swarons phone convo and swayam not wanting to talk to sharon Cry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankithate_bellaSwan_Lovenarbhi

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Who Sharon...oh as usual hai..nothing new. We have seen so many episodes without Sharon so this is so common. No Sneha = No Sharon = No SwaRon = NO D3. 

I am hating how they are showing SwaRon...Swayam the lover boy is totally lost, he is behaving like a typical real life BF since a long time now...taking Sharon almost for granted. I know some people take time and dnt feel like talking when they are upset...and Swayam is right only regarding Sharon hiding article thing from him but what the f**k has happened to Swayam the calmest guy and if people say they are showing him realistic then sorry but i dnt like this swayam...the only thing i liked Swayam for was the way he loved Sharon. 

Swayam considers Sharon his prized possession and they have shown him doing nothing to make Sharon fall in love with him as he said he will. Sharon is shown taking so much initiative. All of sudden they are showing so many misunderstandings between SwaRon...they are a couple but they stand with one arm distance and no pyaar wale look looks, no romance at all and i totally believe this is all done so that they have more save screen space for TaRey. 

Precap stinks...They are making swayam behave like an idiot...ignoring Sharon means more trouble and will not solve anythng...till the day Sharon is calm we can expect things to settle down sooner or later but the day Sharon loses her calm...aar ya paar ho jaayega :(

God bless YT i can watch episodes if i feel like at my own convenience..what the point of helping these dumbs heads with TRP..not even for TanHa now. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 19 July 2012 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20hamsini1234AnkithateTanuka_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Originally posted by Sravani...

I told you they will surprise us with a phone conversation.Next week is gonna suck Angry for sure.

It is better to have old sharon back. I am hell pissed off with the whole thing.Angry phone convo and ads that is what d3 is about. Well palki maam tho tanni ka nursing skills bahar nikawane mai tuli haiOuch

sachi yaar I'm tellling you...the producers of the new show are bribing these guys I know ...daily kisina kisi product ka ..ya show ka promotion :O :O :OOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Todays episode was UTTER CRAP . Missed Sharon .. oh well obviously No Sharon = No charm . 

I want to go bang my head somewhere .

And the awesome way they went ahead and revealed that it was that filthy creature behind the article .. like non of us knew it'd be him ! Clap

What a waste of 18 minutes Dead 

Enough of this torture .. I am gonna start watching the last season of Big Bang Theory .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirahhamsini1234armaanasya_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa

swa-ron Goldie
swa-ron
swa-ron

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i guess the reason swayam to react that way was taani
i mean she might have come to his room or something n swayam didnt want to, u know...

1st of all - im also a swaron fan

guys i guess we have to give the cv's sometime 
cuz we keep on giving pressure to them ( including me) + the twist in the story , i mean everything, as u can see...
is out of control which is y everything is happening in a hurry n quick, as they are trying to bring a peace story line...

i know watever cv's did to us by using swaron is wrong bt for nw we have got some awesome news abt swaron future track...
so ,,, i mean y dont we try not to catch all the errors n watever looks wrong (not the serious once) n try to accept wat they are actually trying to show 

aftrall they were the ones who gave us "our swaron" n im sure they might have thought the future swaron track tooo...Smile

hope u guys dont misunderstand...Smile

Edited by frankyfio - 19 July 2012 at 8:49am
Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
meri kismat dekho.from monday bhagwan ki dua se i have been missing d3.not on my own will totally. but circumstances are forcing me.4days continuosly,my 7:00 to 7:30 slot suddenly gets occupied.on net im just watching the swaron chunks,the only reason being i just cant live without watching swaron.HAHAHA!!!! take that CVs.U R LOSING IT.matlab mind to u had already lost. but now u r losing ur hand on the serial.taani ko promote karo.aur karo.aur karo.full on nautanki hain wo ladki.zero talent.phir bhi kahaan se she gets the audacity to do so much natak god knows.but ya! my new hobby is pretty entertaining.you swaron fans shud try it too.d3 ka har video,har comment jo taani centered hain,ya phir kisine kahaan ki i like taani.bas.toot paro.dislike the video,thumbs down the comment.HEHEHE!!! wild swaron fan i am.but revenge is sweet.CVs jo kar rahe hain,itna to banta hain yaarSmile

Edited by D3fan_forever - 19 July 2012 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

yam29 Senior Member
yam29
yam29

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
It sucks..

Why can't Sharon and Swayam get their own space??
..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ooohhh wat a waste of time, not for me for those who watched it on Tv. thanx to YT i was done wit it just 3min. didn't got to see d precap. hardly matters now
dont kno how many chances will cv's give this new gurl to attract the viewers.
kk now this is it. was waiting for this week to endTongue.
bye bye D3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkithateAmRiTa_S

Go to top