Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blessedfool thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

It is better to have old sharon back. I am hell pissed off with the whole thing.😑 phone convo and ads that is what d3 is about. Well palki maam tho tanni ka nursing skills bahar nikawane mai tuli hai

sachi yaar I'm tellling you...the producers of the new show are bribing these guys I know ...daily kisina kisi product ka ..ya show ka promotion :O :O :O
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Todays episode was UTTER CRAP . Missed Sharon .. oh well obviously No Sharon = No charm . 

I want to go bang my head somewhere .

And the awesome way they went ahead and revealed that it was that filthy creature behind the article .. like non of us knew it'd be him ! πŸ‘

What a waste of 18 minutes πŸ€’ 

Enough of this torture .. I am gonna start watching the last season of Big Bang Theory .. 
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guess the reason swayam to react that way was taani
i mean she might have come to his room or something n swayam didnt want to, u know...

1st of all - im also a swaron fan

guys i guess we have to give the cv's sometime 
cuz we keep on giving pressure to them ( including me) + the twist in the story , i mean everything, as u can see...
is out of control which is y everything is happening in a hurry n quick, as they are trying to bring a peace story line...

i know watever cv's did to us by using swaron is wrong bt for nw we have got some awesome news abt swaron future track...
so ,,, i mean y dont we try not to catch all the errors n watever looks wrong (not the serious once) n try to accept wat they are actually trying to show 

aftrall they were the ones who gave us "our swaron" n im sure they might have thought the future swaron track tooo...😊

hope u guys dont misunderstand...😊
Edited by frankyfio - 11 years ago
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
meri kismat dekho.from monday bhagwan ki dua se i have been missing d3.not on my own will totally. but circumstances are forcing me.4days continuosly,my 7:00 to 7:30 slot suddenly gets occupied.on net im just watching the swaron chunks,the only reason being i just cant live without watching swaron.HAHAHA!!!! take that CVs.U R LOSING IT.matlab mind to u had already lost. but now u r losing ur hand on the serial.taani ko promote karo.aur karo.aur karo.full on nautanki hain wo ladki.zero talent.phir bhi kahaan se she gets the audacity to do so much natak god knows.but ya! my new hobby is pretty entertaining.you swaron fans shud try it too.d3 ka har video,har comment jo taani centered hain,ya phir kisine kahaan ki i like taani.bas.toot paro.dislike the video,thumbs down the comment.HEHEHE!!! wild swaron fan i am.but revenge is sweet.CVs jo kar rahe hain,itna to banta hain yaar😊 Edited by D3fan_forever - 11 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It sucks..

Why can't Sharon and Swayam get their own space??
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooohhh wat a waste of time, not for me for those who watched it on Tv. thanx to YT i was done wit it just 3min. didn't got to see d precap. hardly matters now
dont kno how many chances will cv's give this new gurl to attract the viewers.
kk now this is it. was waiting for this week to endπŸ˜›.
bye bye D3

SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQNBQL4cl9g  this is the song finally i got it!!!!!😊
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episodes aired this week!!!

The recent episode, the one which aired tonight (Thursday 19th) WAS AWESUM. Taani and Rey... wooow!!!!

Clearly, Rey has feelings for Taani somewhere...The intensity in his eyes kinda made things really clear. 

And when Taani says don't hide ur emotions, he was alil shocked as if he thought Taani knew about how he felt...When in fact she was indicating to something completely different.

Loved it!!
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, the song you're looking for is She's Like A Star by Taio Cruz !!

Now, coming to the epi, I missed the original screening today...So, I had the pleasure of watching it on YT and Thank God for that !!!

Nothing worth mentioning about the epi since Sharon was totally ignored, which is nothing new for the CVs and there was no SwaRon !!!

Precap ki toh, I'm glad that the old Sharon is back !!! I missed the DIVA !!! Regarding the SwaRon fight, if this fight helps with the SwaRon track, then YEAY !!! But if it doesn't, then I don't give a damn any more !!! The CVs can do what ever they want !!! I've spent enough time and energy talking about this shit !!!

All I can say is that they've always butchered Sharon's character and now, they're doing the same with Swayam which makes me question why I fell for SwaRon in the first place !!! The whole essence of SwaRon is lost now and for that, no one is to be blamed but the CVs !!! Thanks a lot, CVs for ruining SwaRon !!!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mene toh kaha tha show quit krdo...tprture ke alwa it has NOTHING !!!