Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #3 *!! (Page 77)

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@Mona..
I hv done dis too..
Many times in my first yr..
Wen one of our teacher wud b taking attendance .. V wud run away after d attendance...
But honestly u njoy ol of dis wen u hv gr8 frnz..
If i wud hv had u guys in colg.. I wud hv had a blast...
My scul life ws amazing.. But colg me ppl r different... My fun is kiddish n in small things..
Dey hv fun tokin bout x-rated stuff n vulgar stufff.. Shopping n i hate it ol..
So yea.. My colg lyf sucks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Mona..
I hv done dis too..
Many times in my first yr..
Wen one of our teacher wud b taking attendance .. V wud run away after d attendance...
But honestly u njoy ol of dis wen u hv gr8 frnz..
If i wud hv had u guys in colg.. I wud hv had a blast...
My scul life ws amazing.. But colg me ppl r different... My fun is kiddish n in small things..
Dey hv fun tokin bout x-rated stuff n vulgar stufff.. Shopping n i hate it ol..
So yea.. My colg lyf sucks..

@ Abbey, 
 Be the way you are simple and happy with small thhings, that is a really great quality Tongue

Don't bother about those people, we all are here for you always Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Mona..
Replied.. Wink

@Asha di..
As u knw i am a multitasker.. Hehehhe..
Even in class.. I wud do ol sorts of pagalpan n still undrstnd d teachr n rmbr it ol.. Thnxx to Allah for givin me a gud memory.. Hehehhe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 5331

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i was like cool type..dats why,college-mates,who dont kno me much..used 2 think-me 1 no evil,only come college 2 do pranks..
LOL sm used 2 show their talent by responsing teacher..
n m...used 2 keep standing by gettng punishment of talking much. LOL
@asha di,u to too much talented type.
@abina,skul,clg ,2 diff feelings n memories.. Heart Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@Asha di..
I knw.. I'm neva gonna change for ne1..
I love myslf..
I cn b mature if d situations demands.. But aise.. M kiddish n i luv it.. Hehhehe..
N yeah if i get bored in colg.. Fon se i'll cum hea.. Heehehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Mona..
Replied.. Wink

@Asha di..
As u knw i am a multitasker.. Hehehhe..
Even in class.. I wud do ol sorts of pagalpan n still undrstnd d teachr n rmbr it ol.. Thnxx to Allah for givin me a gud memory.. Hehehhe..

hahaha...good Tongue Tongue that you have a better memory as I am very bad in that not in studies but I can't remember people's name and it always put me in trouble LOL LOL. When they come and address me with my name..I will be like Hi, Hello...because I don't remember their name LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Mona..
In my colg.. No1 knws d real me...
Half of my classmates wud think i dnt tok much.. LOL
D teachers think m a silent student..
Hahaha..
Bcz its boring.. N i keep sleepin cz there's no fun at ol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 10550

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti.muna

i was like cool type..dats why,college-mates,who dont kno me much..used 2 think-me 1 no evil,only come college 2 do pranks..
LOL sm used 2 show their talent by responsing teacher..
n m...used 2 keep standing by gettng punishment of talking much. LOL
@asha di,u to too much talented type.
@abina,skul,clg ,2 diff feelings n memories.. Heart Heart

I am not any high talented type LOL LOL  Is that because I am doing a PhD  Embarrassed LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index