Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #3 *!! (Page 141)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chanthini

la la la Back ah!! @abbey: that's y planning to do masters..!! @ammu: watt r u trying to say!!

What the!! In a good way or bad way?! ROFL ROFL

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissPurpleFreak

@ Zahra: Ameen... and dont worry inshAllah yours will be good too.. you are really smart and you work so hard all year round... lol we can share our results together lol.. btw I saw the scrap... his eyes do look cute LOL
You will have to wait and see lol LOL And how can you be fed up of the sea.. you are lucky you live near to it

Ameen...I trust you and I know you pray a lot for us Smile

isnt he very cute...I was all drooling over his eyes...LOL you should see the movie btw...

I dont live near to the sea...hehe...Like I live on the Central Plateau so I have to travel at least 45 min to go to any beach LOL

ohh how much time left for your iftaar...my elder bro says he has to fast for 17 hoursShocked it seems much for me since in summer we fast at most for 14- 15 hrs and in winter at least 12 hoursLOL
 and he says taraweeh is at around 11 but here its at 7  30 in winter and ends by 9 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPurpleFreak

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
how s ur tummy pain sadiee...r u alrite now...Smile

..CountingStars

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@ Saba forgot to tell you...I like your siggies...where did you get them...I mean did you make them yourself if yes then do make one for me when yoy have time... :)))

I suck at these...it was Abby who gave me hers...WinkLOL

MissPurpleFreak

MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@ Zahra: Of course I will Smile 
45 mins still isnt that much lol... its 4.45pm here now and I think the fast opens at 9.09... your fasts are much shorter than ours.. you should visit your brother.. he is in Ireland right?? Then you can come and visit us Big smile
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

how s ur tummy pain sadiee...r u alrite now...Smile

Hug Am better now Ammu Big smile Fasting today LOL
MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@ Zahra: Aww thanxs! No I didnt make them lol... they are from the creations gallery... hehe I havent tried making them properly.. I always want to but then never do it lol... wow Abby is a good siggy maker... btw where has she gone??
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissPurpleFreak

@ Zahra: Of course I will Smile 
45 mins still isnt that much lol... its 4.45pm here now and I think the fast opens at 9.09... your fasts are much shorter than ours.. you should visit your brother.. he is in Ireland right?? Then you can come and visit us Big smile

I will Insha Allah during december else after my results in February will coem then  Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index