Bade Acche Laggte Hai

cute daughter of Ram and Priya

DreamAchiever9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The daughter of Ram and Priya   πŸ˜Š  Peehu    awww she is so cute and adorable... i just started watching this show just  b'coz of her.. luv u Peehu . May God bless u and hv a gr8 future... β­οΈβ­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya she is adorable...her smile is so cute
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SHE IS THE CUTEST. THIS WE HAVE TO GIVE TO THE CVS FOR COOSING SUCH CUTE AND ADORABLE KID WHO RESEMBLES RAM IN SO MAY WAYS.😳
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
^ yeah right...ekta has done a great job in finding her...she seems a xerox of Ram.
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is khush nd peehu of same age?
ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true ... peehu is the power booster of ek nayi shuuyad
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
yes lavi...probably they are...!!!!!!!!!
alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what's been happening in the show? cmon cv's why vik-neha divorce? they look so cute together.. after raya , it was their jodi only that we all loved. but alas! all jodi's are meant to be seperated or what? i'm not at all liking the way the track is going. getting fed up. when will ram and priya come face to face?  im waiting eagerly for that moment. and whom ram thought was "mini me" is his own daughter πŸ˜Š

only thing that keeps the show going as of now is peehu 😊😊 she is so so so so so cuteee.. i just love her!!!!! she's done a brilliant job. hats off to the small kid πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

what do ya'll think? do share your opinions 😊
alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what's been happening in the show? cmon cv's why vik-neha divorce? they look so cute together.. after raya , it was their jodi only that we all loved. but alas! all jodi's are meant to be seperated or what? i'm not at all liking the way the track is going. getting fed up. when will ram and priya come face to face?  im waiting eagerly for that moment. and whom ram thought was "mini me" is his own daughter πŸ˜Š

only thing that keeps the show going as of now is peehu 😊😊 she is so so so so so cuteee.. i just love her!!!!! she's done a brilliant job. hats off to the small kid πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

what do ya'll think? do share your opinions 😊 Edited by alice1234 - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh yes she is the darling ,cutiepieπŸ€—