Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hoping for a good episode tonight...

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I just came back from school after spending literally 16 hours there from 6am to 9pm πŸ₯± I am dead tired and the epi airs in Singapore at 11pm...I am so tempted to fall asleep but I am staying awake just for Ipkknd...Really hoping my dedication pays off and we get a good episode today...Who else is dead tired and waiting like me ??

45 Mins To Epi πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imane-SaRunian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If it's not good episode, don't forget to ENJOY IT ! πŸ˜Š
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not really sure but looking forward to see ASR in the closet and his expression.

But as this whole week goes were going to have more PaYash, Poojali, Mami drama.
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
take a tea n lie on bed 4 smtime
i also do same thing but never leave ipk if epi is good we auto- matically feel fresh due to sarun effect let finger cross hope kkg nice with arni atleast today

Edella17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I'm not really sure but looking forward to see ASR in the closet and his expression.

But as this whole week goes were going to have more PaYash, Poojali, Mami drama.

Me too...I am hoping for some Cupboard romance and of course ASR's signature expression πŸ˜ƒ 
Edella17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afsuu

take a tea n lie on bed 4 smtime

i also do same thing but never leave ipk if epi is good we auto- matically feel fresh due to sarun effect let finger cross hope kkg nice with arni atleast today

Hahahaha...I would but..I am a non-caffeine person πŸ˜‰ I am sure after the episode..I will be hyper and all ready to discuss the epi - bad and good points πŸ˜Š Thanks for the reply πŸ€—
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am also hoping for a good episode tonight…. I am waiting eagerly for it… :) So excited to see Arnav in a cupboard! 

P.S.- a great way to spend time waiting for the epi is rewatching Arshi scenes, that's what I always do! :)
IronyDied thumbnail
excited to see ASR in the closet but not sure about the rest of the epi πŸ˜† hope it will be good.. but whatever it is.. just enjoy :)
Edella17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

excited to see ASR in the closet but not sure about the rest of the epi πŸ˜† hope it will be good.. but whatever it is.. just enjoy :)

True...We have to have bad stuff to enjoy all the good stuff later πŸ˜Š