Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IF SP AXE OUR SHOW THAN WE R RESPONSIBLE 4 IT!!! (Page 2)

arhi_78 Goldie
arhi_78
arhi_78

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi1

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Loyal does NOT mean that the makers should take their audience for GRANTED which they are doing! They say use the remote and believe me, people will use their remote!
It's constructive criticism - and if the viewers want to voice their opinion they should take it in stride and not go on a twitter war with the viewers!
We are NOT doormat viewers!

I completely agree with you!!! They think that we are so obsessed in the show that they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This will not lead to our show getting axed.. If the CVs keep writing didi ki saut, then people will stop watching. As a loyal fan, I have the duty to give constructive cristism.

Well said, yea they think they can show anything and we will wait wait to see what happens, I have run out of patience. If SP decides to axe, GH is responsible. Im loyal to Kushi and Arnav Story and not for Side Actor taking center stage and Side line the main lead. I like Anjali but not as a Lead period.

Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Totally agree wit u. if v r loyal fans thn v mst wtch it wn its gng thru ups r dwns. actuly mre wn its gng thru dwns. be patient guys. fed up off al the posts frm mrg abt DB. Enuf. stp it nw.
Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
yeah I agree...it all just to negative
msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi_78

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi1

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Loyal does NOT mean that the makers should take their audience for GRANTED which they are doing! They say use the remote and believe me, people will use their remote!
</div>
It's constructive criticism - and if the viewers want to voice their opinion they should take it in stride and not go on a twitter war with the viewers!

<div>We are NOT doormat viewers!

I completely agree with you!!! They think that we are so obsessed in the show that they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This will not lead to our show getting axed.. If the CVs keep writing didi ki saut, then people will stop watching. As a loyal fan, I have the duty to give constructive cristism.

Well said, yea they think they can show anything and we will wait wait to see what happens, I have run out of patience. If SP decides to axe, GHis responsible. Im loyal to Kushi and Arnav Story and not for Side Actor taking center stage and Side line the main lead. I like Anjali but not as a Lead period.
well said the ph should be honest 1 year after promoting as a love hate story .. Saying its didi ki saut take it or leave it.. I might as well watch ek hazaaron ... At least the makers were more upfront and had the guts to promote the show accordingly they have build their fan base loyal trp audience who want that drama IPK does not have a core audience for sister bro drama ..my only request to the cvs is club anji and pay ash together inthe middle for say 8 to 10 mins gives me ample time to switch the remote and watch mahadev which is at least a confirmed romance between shiv Parvati no sister playing saut...

Go to top