Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IF SP AXE OUR SHOW THAN WE R RESPONSIBLE 4 IT!!!

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yes if we behaving like this the day is not so far when our favourite show will say good bye to us i mean from morning the main motive of some people are bashing,bashing and only bashing either its for daljeet or for sanaya guys i know u all loves the show very much as i but if u start acting like this that switch off ur tv at 8 pm and watch it online than u will definately loose ur show if ur show has not good trp's on the big platform i.e star plus how can you say that ur show is safe just because of it's IF rank guys think practically if today they are showing anjali track it doesn't means that she is the lead of the show imagine the day when sp axe our show then how u will see ur sarun neither on tv nor on online and from that day our redemption track will start,now if our show doing good in trp chart why u all are pushing it in dangerous zone ,guys i know i become so rude but what can i do be a loyal fan of ipkknd i feel very guilty that a show who has given such a cute couple we just because of anjali track bashes it and now pushes it towards the dangerous zone guys be a loyal and die hearted fan of ipkknd i only requesting u that plz don't do this to ur favourite show as the LOYAL FAN IS SAID TO BE LOYAL IF HE SUPPORT HIS SHOW IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE OR EVERY ASPECT OF TRACK so be loyal and makes ur show no.1 Wink

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81pondivyadua_foreverAppleIphone.pieabraizada881876AR_ArShidhivykitty789pasbarunharshmshah94-akki-blackdice1001Preets19--Sarun--binimotiNightingale...swat.gSidda8rini_katLetzLiveOurLyf...Tanu...

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
harshmshah94 Goldie
harshmshah94
harshmshah94

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
very true!! i will watch IPK till its last breath!!
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i ll watch it til the last episode... don know y so much -ve comm everywher

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Loyal does NOT mean that the makers should take their audience for GRANTED which they are doing!  They say use the remote and believe me, people will use their remote!

It's constructive criticism - and if the viewers want to voice their opinion they should take it in stride and not go on a twitter war with the viewers!

We are NOT doormat viewers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1msinsanja_here...Tanu...

abraizada Groupbie
abraizada
abraizada

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% ... I feel the bashers on this forum are immature little kids who cannot differentiate between 'Reel' and 'Real' that is why they start bashing all the talented people associated with IPKKND instead of appreciating the time, effort and energy put into the show by all these people so we the viewers can be entertained ... I just hope the channel and cast/crew of the show do not take those bashing posts seriously and just ignore them as IPKKND is a global entertainment show and there are millions of viewers worldwide appreciating this show so why bother with the comments of those hand full of immature bashers ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.grini_kat

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
so true wen u said " from that day our redemption track will start," !!! totally agree !!! i hv pmed mods to look after dese topics but even dey r not closing such topics... excess of negativity is bad !!!its true dat everyone is pissed off by GH N DB,but still we ll have to show some respect to the show n PH...

Edited by arnavluv - 19 July 2012 at 7:38am
arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Loyal does NOT mean that the makers should take their audience for GRANTED which they are doing! They say use the remote and believe me, people will use their remote!
It's constructive criticism - and if the viewers want to voice their opinion they should take it in stride and not go on a twitter war with the viewers!
We are NOT doormat viewers!

I completely agree with you!!! They think that we are so obsessed in the show that they can do whatever they want and get away with it. This will not lead to our show getting axed.. If the CVs keep writing didi ki saut, then people will stop watching. As a loyal fan, I have the duty to give constructive cristism.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78sanja_here

Go to top