Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV audiences to get some filler epis-article (Page 2)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

cant they show a few scenes just of shiv with his shirt off?  LOLLOL

or some more J-G idiotic wedding planning or M.S exam preparation scenes?

Shirtless Shiv = DO WANT.

I'd be more than happy with J-G scenes of that ilk. Especially if Gauri has more winning "Chehre Ki Hawayein"-esque dialogues...

I guess they could focus on maybe the Bade Papa angle coming out... but I guess they have specific plans for that. Wedding planning, Jagat finding out the truth and a huge blow-up could easily take up a week of time!

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 19 July 2012 at 7:47am

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

[

Yes... we all know about your love, care, and concern for his shirtsTongue
heck no... i dont give a damn about his shirts ... would rip them off in a second myself if i had a choice ... all daaman would become complete chaak LOL

its whats underneath the shirt that is so important to me and concerns me. Tongue

Shak ki koi gunjayish hi nahin hai. You have stated your intentions very clearly LOL

Any more questions Anj Tongue

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

[

Yes... we all know about your love, care, and concern for his shirtsTongue
heck no... i dont give a damn about his shirts ... would rip them off in a second myself if i had a choice ... all daaman would become complete chaak LOL

its whats underneath the shirt that is so important to me and concerns me. Tongue

ahahhahahaha - I know Wink I was just pulling ur legROFL  Ur lust for Shiv is not exactly a well kept secretTongue

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 July 2012 at 7:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhKwitKattsliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

well i dont think it will be difficult to fill in ...

You know when dadisa was very ill initially  they had a body double in her place, and her head was cropped in from previous shots through video mixing magic...

so everyone would talk to her and say "maa saa, maa saa"... but she would just sit there with no talking ... the others would have a conversation ... and the camera would focus on her face as if to offer a reaction... but she would keep mum with a serious expression... and they really managed it for a week or so... its only later that they sent her off to calcutta.

Same here,  they can have a body double for anandi ... and keep showing shiv trying to talk to anandi or to convince her of his love for her... and shiv can do all the talking... and occassionally they can show anandi listening with old shots of her silent face (no talking). LOL

Please no BDs for AnSh scenes Ouch

I would rather watch JaGo torture LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalKwitKattspoiu123AnjanaYYZ

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Maybe they show a few more scenes of jagat's job hunting at different hospitals?

or maybe a few begging sessions with the dean ... because he had told the dean he would be his boss one day ... and the dean would come crawling to him for a job... so I want to see how he manages that. LOL ... yes he is studying, but will the dean allow him to take his M.S. exam?

nazsheikhIBserenityaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Some scenes of Shiv with his shirt on... thinking about Anandi... wanting to meet bhago or meeting her.  Alternately giving hints to his mother about his haal-e-dil would be good.  Or even learning more about Anandi and her childhood form others like say teacherji or bullet ki kahani.  That would be my preference.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33nazsheikhsdk10KwitKattsfastforwarddixie123liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Maybe they show a few more scenes of jagat's job hunting at different hospitals?

or maybe a few begging sessions with the dean ... because he had told the dean he would be his boss one day ... and the dean would come crawling to him for a job... so I want to see how he manages that. LOL ... yes he is studying, but will the dean allow him to take his M.S. exam?

Maybe he can run into Shivaniji and tell her about the divorce LOL LOL LOL

She will smack him for sure LOL LOL LOL

nazsheikhfastforwardSiriuslySujal

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Some scenes of Shiv with his shirt on... thinking about Anandi... wanting to meet bhago or meeting her.  Alternately giving hints to his mother about his haal-e-dil would be good.  Or even learning more about Anandi and her childhood form others like say teacherji or bullet ki kahani.  That would be my preference.  

Or how about daadisa telling Shiv all about how Bhago will convince Anandi and Shiv pondering on how to break it to his family.

Some convos with his mom about general stuff and Shiv wanting to say something but deciding not to.

Show Shiv turning down some rishta his mom is proposing. Mayhap he and mom can have a "What kind of girl do you want?" convo. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhsdk10KwitKattsdixie123

Go to top