India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV audiences to get some filler epis-article

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Cant post the link guys so just listen to the news.Prats as we know that is very ill so BV will be having a few filler epis.May be thats why no news of further AnSh moments.The article says that though prats was to return today to the sets but she cudnt and has promised to the producers that she will be back on 20th.I just say that prats shud take care of her health.We can manage BV with a few fillers...well there have been many til dateLOL so prats dont worry and give ur first priority 2 ur health.

edit:BV producers say that though their epi bank is exhausted now but as soon as prats will be back there will be huge surprises...good or bad god knowsConfused

Edited by princessyashika - 19 July 2012 at 7:15am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnswarajgircandyflossdivya3RashmiSandeepaddictvvishwa19the_Rijsdk10nazsheikhkismattweetyLuvchocTeeyaAbhiAnipurvimKwitKattsMisseshakarajekarRitushree_NadalkavmuksShilpa.AgarwalAnu_Rrusha4003fastforwardashred12monamie111-lazybee-milindroseSuchi-liv2laughmisty85prerna4rishav

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

I think we should all be supportive of Pratyusha. She needs rest and we should quit complaining about filler epis. I knew this was going to happen. I have seen it before when a lead falls ill. Ouch

She is obviously very sick else she would not have asked for extra time off. I remember during Geet Gurmeet was out twice, for about a week each time he had dengue. Ouch

It takes time to heal and if she comes back too early, she could have a relapse. Ouch

Here is wishing her all the best. We need to be supportive of her and watch the filler epis without cribbing too much.Embarrassed Nah I am asking for too much...people will still crib LOL LOL LOL

I think they will have positive surprises planned for all of us because negative diya itne fillers ke baad toh janatha maaregi LOL LOL LOL

PS: I have a suggestion. How about everyone who wants to crib write a nice AnSh OS instead Wink ...the scenes you want to see on AnSh...this is something we can all read and enjoy. Then Pratyusha will be back and we can see AnSh on TV. Thumbs Up Mayhap the CVs will implement some of our ideas LOL LOL LOL

Edited by liv2laugh - 19 July 2012 at 7:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossRashmiSandeepthe_Rijsdk10Shaista33KwitKattscosmogirl77fastforwardrusha4003DoJinleo4everBlukittendixie123SilentsoulAnjanaYYZaparnaumamisty85

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
cant they show a few scenes just of shiv with his shirt off?  LOLLOL

or some more J-G idiotic wedding planning or M.S exam preparation scenes?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

martonazsheikhcosmogirl77kavmuksliv2laughDaltoniaparnauma

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393nazsheikhBlukittenAutumn.misty85

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

garapatiShaista33nazsheikhSaddy3misty85

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

or some more J-G idiotic wedding planning or M.S exam preparation scenes?

Yes... we all know about your love, care, and concern for his shirtsTongue

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 July 2012 at 7:41am

nazsheikh-lazybee-liv2laughmisty85aparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
 well i dont think it will be difficult to fill in ...

You know when dadisa was very ill initially  they had a body double in her place, and her head was cropped in from previous shots through video mixing magic...

so everyone would talk to her and say "maa saa, maa saa"... but she would just sit there with no talking ... the others would have a conversation ... and the camera would focus on her face as if to offer a reaction... but she would keep mum with a serious expression... and they really managed it for a week or so... its only later that they sent her off to calcutta.

Same here,  they can have a body double for anandi ... and keep showing shiv trying to talk to anandi or to convince her of his love for her... and shiv can do all the talking... and occassionally they can show anandi listening with old shots of her silent face (no talking). LOL
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

[

Yes... we all know about your love, care, and concern for his shirtsTongue
heck no... i dont give a damn about his shirts ... would rip them off in a second myself if i had a choice ... all daaman would become complete chaak LOL

its whats underneath the shirt that is so important to me and concerns me. Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33nazsheikhKwitKattscosmogirl77milindroseliv2laughaparnauma

Go to top