India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

TVS not negative :: Article (Page 3)

Coco_Fictions Groupbie
Coco_Fictions
Coco_Fictions

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Good! I'm hoping for a happy and good ending for these two!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

TFS Stephhh …yup, love the grey shaded TVS, the character gives me the required fodder to come to the forum and debate for or against him, if it was just straight white or black, I could have been bored to death and wouldn't even bother to comment here….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhhpyar-ishk

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thanx saraa for sharing this article...

stephhh

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing.

stephhh

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

TFS Stephhh 'yup, love the grey shaded TVS, the character gives me the required fodder to come to the forum and debate for or against him, if it was just straight white or black, I could have been bored to death and wouldn't even bother to comment here'.

That's the same for a lot of us LOL don't want TVS sugary sweet at all need him to be his complicated arrogant and confidence best. Like said so we can debate for or against him cause just that exciting and worth it. I'm ready for the heartbreak scene so I get more of that strong grey shade of the enigma Thakur Vikram Singh Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapistephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
whether u love or hate him but TVS is the soul of PSH even if he is grey or pink...many watch just for him only

thanks all for reading the article...its nice one indeed
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by Kalapi

TFS Stephhh 'yup, love the grey shaded TVS, the character gives me the required fodder to come to the forum and debate for or against him, if it was just straight white or black, I could have been bored to death and wouldn't even bother to comment here'.

That's the same for a lot of us LOL don't want TVS sugary sweet at all need him to be his complicated arrogant and confidence best. Like said so we can debate for or against him cause just that exciting and worth it. I'm ready for the heartbreak scene so I get more of that strong grey shade of the enigma Thakur Vikram Singh Day Dreaming

not to mention the overtly Mahaan typesROFL

Hillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Indeed a Fantastic article!! Thank you so much for sharing

So well written, and giving more life to the show, and more life to our emotions about the show.

I can't stop loving Vikram for Sugni.  I truly believe they are both saving each other, and Vikram needs saving even more.  

I know he should tell the truth, and it is the only right thing, but who am I to judge him? People can make terrible mistakes and be given a second chance, but only if they are humble and truly sorry.  

Just my two cents. 

Edited by hillydee - 22 July 2012 at 5:24pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index