Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 96)

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by sassymahi

ohh k folks plz tell me why ppl in the main forum hell bent on proving that ASR doesnt love khushiConfused
i thought he loves her... and isnt that one of the reasons why all of us are still watching the show! arent they watching the same show...
or is it plain frustration! just like khushi is a punching bag 4 everyone in the show, is ASR a punching bag in this forum??LOL

Flavour changes every day my dearBig smile

yeah flavour changesLOL but an overwhelming no. of topics and even more overwhelming likes and response made me go ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeeta

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by pals13

bushy  has nearly decoded it like me..Big smile...today's episode was fully on how ASR is trying to latch on to KKGSR's thought process..and the hints about Buaji finding it.. and how arnav cannot stay at GHfor a week because of akash's absence..anf finally arnav tryng to woo khushi from outside.. then from inside GH with the help of buaji... then the marriage plans.. see this is how the hints have been dropped.. ok.. there has been a slight hint as to how shyam will enter.. that was shown yesterday with saasein ruk jaayegi moment

@Bold: Pls explain Geeta...warna aaj neend ki chhuttiWink

Pallu,arnav is is in love.. he remembers his di's words about love t.. to be specific the sansein dialogue.. now His di will remind him of the same thing and ask a chance for shyam.. this she will ask when arnav cannot refuse her anything.. not that he refuses her anything that anji wants but shyam is a spl case as  he is connected to torturing and troubling  khushi ..
Anji the manipulator!Angry

hii friendsSmile
sorry for butting in... but how will anji's manipulation let ASR allow shyam into RM! wouldnt that be juvenile... coz he knows shyam to be a murderer now! kidnapping is not trivial and shyam cannot be allowed  in the household under any circumstances!

ASR will have to kneel down because a) there is no proof against Shyam b) without that story will not move forwardLOL

LOL yeah! and just read in the post above that logic in ipk land doesnt make sense!! should have read it before posting

See logically also, Anjali will not believe anything against shyam without proof and therefore truth must come out in front of Anjali so Shyam has to be brought in. Also some of the shyam's deeds are not out in open yet...like attempt to murder Khushi's father and anjali. He got off very lightly this time, his punishment is yet not over. He has to come back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetasassymahiareeba_blossom

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

helloz girlz logz

hello winey..where is DC darlin?.

up & running lizzy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetashivikrocksLizzy2012

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Does any one have a HD link for today's episode? the star player one isn't working!

Blossom u can go to www.tv.desi**fo***.net

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetashivikrocksLizzy2012areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

helloz girlz logz

up & running lizzy 

read it girlie..wanted to whistle at your thoughts of the two women in arnav's life.. will fill in with some thoughts laterBig smile..
so here we go winey akash MUing payal again supposedly because of khushi

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 24 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

helloz girlz logz

up & running lizzy 

read it girlie..wanted to whistle at your thoughts at the two women in arnav's life.. will fill in with some thoughts laterBig smile..

Big smileBig smile

yep had to happen . .. c this has to lead to logical end .. i told u they threw me yesterday wit pay ash problem getting solved ..am so glad that  was put back .. ( i know know wrong thing to say) .. This whole track has to culminate in promo .. lizzy .. for that ASR has to get pissed out ... he has to fail in his wooing a BIT .. to get it right .. or rather to SET it right 

sumeetaLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

helloz girlz logz

up & running lizzy 

read it girlie..wanted to whistle at your thoughts at the two women in arnav's life.. will fill in with some thoughts laterBig smile..

Big smileBig smile

yep had to happen . .. c this has to lead to logical end .. i told u they threw me yesterday wit pay ash problem getting solved ..am so glad that  was put back .. ( i know know wrong thing to say) .. This whole track has to culminate in promo .. lizzy .. for that ASR has to get pissed out ... he has to fail in his wooing a BIT .. to get it right .. or rather to SET it right 

yeah, me thought so too..Big smile.. some pages back.. i was explaining as to how the wooing will be in two phases.. one before akash's return from bombay.. which will fail...but the second one after he returns and ASR at Gh will woo khushi in a  a different style altogetherBig smile.. am i right.. the promo bit will come winey once the truth about khushi's leaving will explode on ASR's faceBig smile

sumeetaredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

helloz girlz logz

up & running lizzy 

Big smileBig smile

yeah, me thought so too..Big smile.. some pages back.. i was explaining as to how the wooing will be in two phases.. one before akash's return from bombay.. which will fail...but the second one after he returns and ASR at Gh will woo khushi in a  a different style altogetherBig smile.. am i right.. the promo bit will come winey once the truth about khushi's leaving will explode on ASR's faceBig smile

Yep yep .. have so many thought running in my mind .. U know i can't help but feel there is aBIG one which al of us are missing .. AM gonna pen it on A PM for u .. 
ne clue on the BUDGET front ?? that part they r still not clearing .. in my heart i feel what i want i will get .. then she ( GUL ) confuses me .. the indications on family wedding r also very strong .. while every bit of a writer in me rejects it .. But shit she is giving indications strong ones Confused

sumeetaLizzy2012

Go to top