Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 94)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by pals13

bushy  has nearly decoded it like me..Big smile...today's episode was fully on how ASR is trying to latch on to KKGSR's thought process..and the hints about Buaji finding it.. and how arnav cannot stay at GHfor a week because of akash's absence..anf finally arnav tryng to woo khushi from outside.. then from inside GH with the help of buaji... then the marriage plans.. see this is how the hints have been dropped.. ok.. there has been a slight hint as to how shyam will enter.. that was shown yesterday with saasein ruk jaayegi moment

@Bold: Pls explain Geeta...warna aaj neend ki chhuttiWink

Pallu,arnav is is in love.. he remembers his di's words about love t.. to be specific the sansein dialogue.. now His di will remind him of the same thing and ask a chance for shyam.. this she will ask when arnav cannot refuse her anything.. not that he refuses her anything that anji wants but shyam is a spl case as  he is connected to torturing and troubling  khushi ..
Anji the manipulator!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueenareeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

[rly decoded it like me..Big smile...today's episode was fully on how ASR is trying to latch on to KKGSR's thought process..and the hints about Buaji finding it.. and how arnav cannot stay at GHfor a week because of akash's absence..anf finally arnav tryng to woo khushi from outside.. then from inside GH with the help of buaji... then the marriage plans.. see this is how the hints have been dropped.. ok.. there has been a slight hint as to how shyam will enter.. that was shown yesterday with saasein ruk jaayegi moment
So Anji's Brain was also ticking with Saasein moment.. I want my saasein too LOLLOL.. Yes she will bring him and give him chance to redeem.. Arnav will agree because of saasein.. and finally we will know Shyam was behind the baby's and Anji saasein quite literally.. LOL

see khushi really latched on anji's real mood yesterday.. though anji was making an effort for her brother''s sake..it didn't seem genuine ..to be honst.. ani is cutting off everybody's sansein literallyLOL
[/QUOTE]

@ Bold ; LOL Was there ever any doubt! 
[/QUOTE]
see, arnav too knows this .. that is why he complained abou his di's manipulation intially and asked her to return to jijaji in the first few episodesLOL
areeba, Mrs jha a perfect match for her husband.. in the sansein department.. he sweetly switches off the oxygen with his words and silently anji is doing that nowLOL
[/QUOTE]

Made for each other! LOL
No wonder Shyam was the only one to handle her daily whining!
[/QUOTE]
tha's what arnav said too in the intial episodes

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 24 July 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueenChani123areeba_blossom

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by b.sarika2

hello friendsHug
Me back after going thru marothon meetingOuch. Couldnt watch the episode yet, what's the verdict? Should see or just read the update?

Hey i m Divya...Awesome episode just watch and enjoySmileso much things to ponder and analyzeSmile

Thanks Divya, will try and watch now, have recorded it. I am brain dead now to do any analysis but will watch for funBig smile

ZoyafanshivikrocksLizzy2012areeba_blossom

TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Originally posted by b.sarika2

hello friendsHug
Me back after going thru marothon meetingOuch. Couldnt watch the episode yet, what's the verdict? Should see or just read the update?

Saarika..Read the update for the rest but if u want to hear about the Hak arnav gives Kushi need to watch for Arhi scene that cud be of 2 mins I guess!! It was dammi cute!!Embarrassed

Thanks, will try and watch it now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanLizzy2012areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Erika1

Yaar someone pls tell me is that house not buaji's husband's house..then what rent she is paying...has it been taken on lease or what...did i miss something..

exactly

I hate comedy, again OTT behavior. As if.Confused

blooper maharaj revisited again.. initially they did say that the house belonged to phuphaji.. now it has suddenly changed in to rent .. so sweet .. that too to help ASRLOL

Because of that if we get some romance then forgiven...even the house we will forget...LOL

i know.. anything for arhi romanceLOL..i am in a good mood.. so all the bloopers  forgivenLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiErika1Zoyafanshivikrocksareeba_blossom

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

bushy  has nearly decoded it like me..Big smile...today's episode was fully on how ASR is trying to latch on to KKGSR's thought process..and the hints about Buaji finding it.. and how arnav cannot stay at GHfor a week because of akash's absence..anf finally arnav tryng to woo khushi from outside.. then from inside GH with the help of buaji... then the marriage plans.. see this is how the hints have been dropped.. ok.. there has been a slight hint as to how shyam will enter.. that was shown yesterday with saasein ruk jaayegi moment

Pallu,arnav is is in love.. he remembers his di's words about love t.. to be specific the sansein dialogue.. now His di will remind him of the same thing and ask a chance for shyam.. this she will ask when arnav cannot refuse her anything.. not that he refuses her anything that anji wants but shyam is a spl case as  he is connected to torturing and troubling  khushi ..

hii friendsSmile
sorry for butting in... but how will anji's manipulation let ASR allow shyam into RM! wouldnt that be juvenile... coz he knows shyam to be a murderer now! kidnapping is not trivial and shyam cannot be allowed  in the household under any circumstances!

ZoyafanshivikrocksTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Erika1

Yaar someone pls tell me is that house not buaji's husband's house..then what rent she is paying...has it been taken on lease or what...did i miss something..

exactly

I hate comedy, again OTT behavior. As if.Confused

blooper maharaj revisited again.. initially they did say that the house belonged to phuphaji.. now it has suddenly changed in to rent .. so sweet .. that too to help ASRLOL

Because of that if we get some romance then forgiven...even the house we will forget...LOL

i know.. anything for arhi romanceLOL..i am in a good mood.. so all the bloopers  forgivenLOL

Maybe the house was on lease or something and Bua ji has it since Phupha ji was with her?! Logic in IPK land doesn't make sense!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanshivikrocks

TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Chani123

hii friendsSmile
sorry for butting in... but how will anji's manipulation let ASR allow shyam into RM! wouldnt that be juvenile... coz he knows shyam to be a murderer now! kidnapping is not trivial and shyam cannot be allowed  in the household under any circumstances!

ASR will have to kneel down because a) there is no proof against Shyam b) without that story will not move forwardLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanareeba_blossom

Go to top