Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 63)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@nina: oh yes, fear of darkness and storms will definitely make him concerned...i think just in a recent episode we had arnav reminiscing over some old habit of khushi's...(can't remember, brain is zappedLOL) but yeah i think MU was still on and arnav remembered that she's scared of darkness or something...
okay people...good night! my holidays are overCryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Jhalak29redwine1areeba_blossom

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

Ritzy shyam ko time hai ..abhi aane mein 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaZoyafaniritzJhalak29Chani123IndigoBluesLizzy2012JRiaareeba_blossom

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

Winery question question ka kya hua?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012areeba_blossom

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunshine99

Bottomline... KKGSR and green are deadly combination and not red...LOL Khushi in green always spurs bitwa into action... from teri meri to  dreams to ILU to becoming a husband...Wink Taj mahal ke darshan to RM mein hi hojayenge Agra ki kya zaroorat hai...poori family dekhegi... with an O expression...Wink
ShockedEmbarrassed
shastra kahe  shocked wa expressions...

i want to see it private...momentsEmbarrassed

sunshine99areeba_blossom

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Kya yaar... Shyam ko time hai... romance mein tai tai phish... kya dikhana chahte hain yeh log !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Lizzy2012Chani123JRiaareeba_blossom

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

@nina: oh yes, fear of darkness and storms will definitely make him concerned...i think just in a recent episode we had arnav reminiscing over some old habit of khushi's...(can't remember, brain is zappedLOL) but yeah i think MU was still on and arnav remembered that she's scared of darkness or something...
okay people...good night! my holidays are overCryLOL

Or the rains stop him from going to Agra and he didn't want to visit Taj Mahal alone anywayLOL so he returns? IB, how could you forget?!Shocked The infamous hut scene?!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesChani123areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
See .. For me .. The entire incident was arnav trying to recreate magic in taj mahal.. So incidents in tajmahal that is pool side .. Bear importance along with the rain incidents.. After the mehendi incident ..what did arnav do.. Brand her .. Right.. Tom's will be a mixture of all these.. Bits and pieces of  these .. U will get your passionate romance.. So sit back and enjoy..
U know what came to my mind after the episode.. The word ramanchikLOL

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 19 July 2012 at 11:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNina90iritzZoyafanJRiaIndigoBluesSupna9Chani123sunshine99areeba_blossom

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Winey, page 59 mein aapke questions ke answers choda tha! Dekhenge, please?Embarrassed

iritzChani123

Go to top