Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 62)

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Geeta: have been very busy...at work...so yeh channel cut promo kya hai...nahi pata...
also...kaise kisko connect karne ka yaar...kuchh bhi nahi zhep raha hai...Cry...dimaag ka dhei kar diya maine soch soch ke...actually dont want to force u too...but agar kal shaam ke episode tak bhi nahi zhepa na...toh pls bataa dena...cant wait  and ponder over it for the weekend dear...muaaahhh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziacoolgal270Lizzy2012Chani123areeba_blossom

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by iritz

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

Shyamwa's track has not been shot as yet.. Ritu, my spoiler was on the romance..remember...that is what I was talking about..

Yeah yeah I know ur spoiler was about Romance... I was just blabbering about Shyam's re-entry... as it is expected soon !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNina90Lizzy2012areeba_blossom

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Nahi yaaras.. Not like that.. See like winey.. I believe in enjoying the director's and writer's vision.. See the episode was straightforward .. But to go deeper in to the episode.. Please read the dialogues and the positioning of characters..
It is easy interpreting and writing it now but the thrill would be lost then.. 
Another thing I stick to my spoiler.. The one about romance 

do share your spoilerEmbarrassed moi less active then i was two days agoLOL
My spoiler was that there wil passionate romantic scenes  .. Bold by sp standards but will end in tie tie phish..

Maryada was the only SP serial that talked about lovemaking upfront...in all SP serials, consummation is something that never happens on the first night...not even with couples like PaYash...SP scenes start out as bold, but end up in tie tie phish...there will be no 'nayi soch' with regards to getting passionate..LOL
Here I agree.. Marriage  Seems  a bane.. Ppl cannot enjoy lovemaking after marriage , it seems..love making comes in after long  struggle that I feel sometimes..they would  lose interest in itLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaZoyafanIndigoBluesChani123areeba_blossom

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

If you saw, when Maami was hazing Payal today, Anji looked so fed up..the expression on Daljeet's face was FAB...when I get fed up, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings and I feel like wandering around...sitting in one place makes me feel suffocated. Same way Anji is secretly tired of being babied around and I'm pretty sure she's going to wander off somewhere, meet shyam, hv her little 'I'm a Rebel' moment before RM zoo finds herLOL
It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

I know... Pregnant women don't sit on the front seat !!!

And yeah, IB... she looked fed up !!! I hope she realizes soon enough that she isn't a baby anymore and starts taking her own decisions ... and the Raizada's let her do that... good or bad... it's her decision, its her life !

Today there was def over acting by Anji in front of FM... She was perfectly alright while talking to chotte... Suddenly.. Started falling here and there..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanareeba_blossom

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Uuufff tum sab n tum sab ki batain na end honay wala tunnel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

me bck gals... i see ppl are still decoding wht will happen tomo... LOL
got any theories Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90iritzChani123Lizzy2012coolgal270areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone... </font>

Shyamwa's track has not been shot as yet.. Ritu, my spoiler was on the romance..remember...that is what I was talking about..

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Yeah yeah I know ur spoiler was about Romance... I was just blabbering about Shyam's re-entry... as it is expected soon !</font>

I think Shyam will at first try to contact Annali, trying to prove himself right and put blame on Khushi! That way Anjali would later pester to bring Shyam back in the house!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziairitz

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Ok girls! Me leaving...a very hectic and imp day at work tomorrow!

Have happy happy dreams of our scorching hot couple!!
will see you all in new thread tomorrow!

Love, Sumi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritzNina90Lizzy2012redwine1IndigoBluesareeba_blossom

Go to top