Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 61)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

in the mehendi incident he'd gone for some meeting right...and then when he came back he found the A on her hand, then the poolside kiss..then she kissed him while kissing anjali, nani everybody thank you...the channel cut promo shows when they both are looking at the stars...oh god..i'm so brain-fried...can't connect anythingLOL
U got your answers.. See if u can look  and connectBig smile

okay...so it will be like...he is gone somewhere...he comes back and finds an indication that she still wants him...but she'll feign ignorance...then an actual incident will happen where she needs him..and in exchange for his help he will extract something...and she will run away..only to return for some other reason...and there will be stars...I know my theory is absolute crapLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNina90Lizzy2012

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

in the mehendi incident he'd gone for some meeting right...and then when he came back he found the A on her hand, then the poolside kiss..then she kissed him while kissing anjali, nani everybody thank you...the channel cut promo shows when they both are looking at the stars...oh god..i'm so brain-fried...can't connect anythingLOL

Lizzy, I m getting dizzy LOL...I cant connect it!
Mujh jaise soul pe taras khao please...bata do link! Bata do...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90Lizzy2012Jhalak29Chani123IndigoBlues

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

The shart, Geet? The incident in AR... Khushi getting stuck in the guest house? And RM... after she comes to know about Shyam, disappears and Arnav calls her and gets tensed when he doesn't pick up?

All that these have in common are that one of Khushi or Arnav search for the other and when they find them, they have an outburst?

Am I thinking right, Geet or is it totally unconnected to the promo? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanIndigoBluesLizzy2012Jhalak29Chani123coolgal270areeba_blossom

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Ash nobody can force u if u dnt want .
Who nt faces difficulties n hard times in life but never ever loose hope.
I too m facing lots of diff n hard time. Even i myself lost some but i m satisfy Alhamdulilah. Bcz i v faith in GOD. That HE was, is n ll be always with me inshaALLAH.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaIndigoBluesJhalak29Chani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

okay...so it will be like...he is gone somewhere...he comes back and finds an indication that she still wants him...but she'll feign ignorance...then an actual incident will happen where she needs him..and in exchange for his help he will extract something...and she will run away..only to return for some other reason...and there will be stars...I know my theory is absolute crapLOL

Kuch samajh nahi aayaD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesLizzy2012Chani123areeba_blossom

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Kuch samajh nahi aayaD'oh

wahi to...LOL basically what nina said..that arnav will be searching for khushi, she will refuse his help, ultimately she will take it for some other reason and then romance startsLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNina90ZoyafanJhalak29Chani123TheFaerieQueenareeba_blossom

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by iritz

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

If you saw, when Maami was hazing Payal today, Anji looked so fed up..the expression on Daljeet's face was FAB...when I get fed up, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings and I feel like wandering around...sitting in one place makes me feel suffocated. Same way Anji is secretly tired of being babied around and I'm pretty sure she's going to wander off somewhere, meet shyam, hv her little 'I'm a Rebel' moment before RM zoo finds herLOL
It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

I know... Pregnant women don't sit on the front seat !!!

And yeah, IB... she looked fed up !!! I hope she realizes soon enough that she isn't a baby anymore and starts taking her own decisions ... and the Raizada's let her do that... good or bad... it's her decision, its her life !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziameghavnNina90ZoyafanLizzy2012IndigoBluesChani123DiamondLifeareeba_blossom

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Indication could be her fear of the darkness and/or storms? Lights come back on and Khushi back to Sanka Devi mode? Where she needs him... my imagination is running blank here; maybe the fuse replacing? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaZoyafanIndigoBluesLizzy2012Chani123areeba_blossom

Go to top