Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 60)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaZoyafanIndigoBluesJhalak29Chani123coolgal270

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Nahi yaaras.. Not like that.. See like winey.. I believe in enjoying the director's and writer's vision.. See the episode was straightforward .. But to go deeper in to the episode.. Please read the dialogues and the positioning of characters..
It is easy interpreting and writing it now but the thrill would be lost then.. 
Another thing I stick to my spoiler.. The one about romance 

do share your spoilerEmbarrassed moi less active then i was two days agoLOL
My spoiler was that there wil passionate romantic scenes  .. Bold by sp standards but will end in tie tie phish..

Maryada was the only SP serial that talked about lovemaking upfront...in all SP serials, consummation is something that never happens on the first night...not even with couples like PaYash...SP scenes start out as bold, but end up in tie tie phish...there will be no 'nayi soch' with regards to getting passionate..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaZoyafanNina90

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

If you saw, when Maami was hazing Payal today, Anji looked so fed up..the expression on Daljeet's face was FAB...when I get fed up, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings and I feel like wandering around...sitting in one place makes me feel suffocated. Same way Anji is secretly tired of being babied around and I'm pretty sure she's going to wander off somewhere, meet shyam, hv her little 'I'm a Rebel' moment before RM zoo finds herLOL

maaziairitzChani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

If you saw, when Maami was hazing Payal today, Anji looked so fed up..the expression on Daljeet's face was FAB...when I get fed up, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings and I feel like wandering around...sitting in one place makes me feel suffocated. Same way Anji is secretly tired of being babied around and I'm pretty sure she's going to wander off somewhere, meet shyam, hv her little 'I'm a Rebel' moment before RM zoo finds herLOL
It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

IndigoBluesLizzy2012DiamondLife

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I can imagine the scene already..anji with shyam..and RM zoo will immediately be like 'door ho jaao hamaari bitiya se'...and anji will give a pathetic look to shyamu and he will be like 'aap humein raani sahiba se is qadar door nahin kar sakte'...and anji's heart will go 'Rattle Rattle' for the Snake-Wa..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaJalebiGiritzNina90

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

in the mehendi incident he'd gone for some meeting right...and then when he came back he found the A on her hand, then the poolside kiss..then she kissed him while kissing anjali, nani everybody thank you...the channel cut promo shows when they both are looking at the stars...oh god..i'm so brain-fried...can't connect anythingLOL
U got your answers.. See if u can look  and connectBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzZoyafanIndigoBluesChani123coolgal270Arhimaniac

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

that too with akash...he's equally fed up...LOL

maaziairitzChani123

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Shyamwa's track has not been shot as yet.. Ritu, my spoiler was on the romance..remember...that is what I was talking about..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziairitz

Go to top