Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 59)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnNina90Jhalak29IndigoBluesChani123Supna9ChitraF

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Look if we get epis like this..Bas man karta hain ki sit and watch..I don't need pointers...I also don't need spoilers...(Please don't take it seriously,Lizzy)I'm a sucker for Passionate Romance..Bas wo mil jaye toh dil khushBig smile

Meri muh ki baat cheen li, Sam; lekin, spoilers ho toh added bonus hotha hai Wink

Spoilers to theek hai Nina... but too much of them is also bad !!!

Voh toh hain hi, Ritzy; too many floating about but hum log kuch bhi maan lete hain! Frankly, some of the spoilers I heard were simply put, stupid.

I know yaar... I specially love Sammy ki fav !!! Her language is simply Awesome !!!! Waise Mishti Devi is gayab na for a long time... or did I miss something?

Ah, of course her! ROFL Yeah, she is; her spoilers are blocked for the present...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzJhalak29Chani123Supna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Why u all r beqarar for that whom u ll get tomo i think 85% so nw just chill chill pill pill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

I had a tough day at work  today but came out all successful Smile, I did not even have fear and I know when i dont have fear then its an indication for miracle  to happen in life. (must)

Everyday is a battle in real life which i love , I only thank GOD for the support and strength I get from to face the world .However mean the world turns out to be, I know the same  cannot happen with me .I have always seen this pattern which has surprised me for last  12 yrs in my life(touchwood), may be my parents and grandparents would have done lot of good things in life or me in  past life i guess. I dont belive in these stuff but sometimes they make me to ponder over it .

I dont not even pray GOD even though my mom forces me to do it  but I have surrendered my life , given him the  key already and have complete faith whether its for good or bad i have left the choice to the almighty coz its not me who faces but LORD himself with me in all these.He walks for me i just have to follow him so i dont pray him at all (i dont like) rather he should be knowing to guide/help  me even if i  dint ask for it  - its my belief and own philosophy abt GOD . I dont go by forced system which are practiced and preached  in our society.

Not in a mood to spend time  here today  and sorry to spoil your mood too. I'm in a different world today even arhi has no chance to enter it. I'm happy and in love with myself.

Good Night!

Enjoy Maadi...Smile

Funny..I follow the same system..I don't pray, just believe, like having a conversation with his imaginary friend in your head...LOL unfortunately...i still haven't found the faith and happiness you're talking of...but anyway, glad for you, very few people experience what you haveLOL and don't worry, ArHi is anytime enjoymentWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Jhalak29Chani123

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Nahi yaaras.. Not like that.. See like winey.. I believe in enjoying the director's and writer's vision.. See the episode was straightforward .. But to go deeper in to the episode.. Please read the dialogues and the positioning of characters..
It is easy interpreting and writing it now but the thrill would be lost then.. 
Another thing I stick to my spoiler.. The one about romance 

do share your spoilerEmbarrassed moi less active then i was two days agoLOL
My spoiler was that there wil passionate romantic scenes  .. Bold by sp standards but will end in tie tie phish..

ZoyafanNina90iritzIndigoBlues

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

I had a tough day at work  today but came out all successful Smile, I did not even have fear and I know when i dont have fear then its an indication for miracle  to happen in life. (must)

Everyday is a battle in real life which i love , I only thank GOD for the support and strength I get from to face the world .However mean the world turns out to be, I know the same  cannot happen with me .I have always seen this pattern which has surprised me for last  12 yrs in my life(touchwood), may be my parents and grandparents would have done lot of good things in life or me in  past life i guess. I dont belive in these stuff but sometimes they make me to ponder over it .

I dont not even pray GOD even though my mom forces me to do it  but I have surrendered my life , given him the  key already and have complete faith whether its for good or bad i have left the choice to the almighty coz its not me who faces but LORD himself with me in all these.He walks for me i just have to follow him so i dont pray him at all (i dont like) rather he should be knowing to guide/help  me even if i  dint ask for it  - its my belief and own philosophy abt GOD . I dont go by forced system which are practiced and preached  in our society.

Not in a mood to spend time  here today  and sorry to spoil your mood too. I'm in a different world today even arhi has no chance to enter it. I'm happy and in love with myself.

Good Night!

Enjoy Maadi...Smile

Ash .. a BIG WARM HUG to you LOVE .. take care ...

ZoyafanNina90Lizzy2012IndigoBlues

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Chani123

Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby!

Come on gals join me!

Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby,

C'Mon Ruby... Spill...

Ruby !! Ruby !! Ruby !!

ruby ruby ruby
ruby ruby ruby
ruby ruby ruby
ruby ruby ruby

Ritzy .. aaj post tu likh phir .. 

ok .. lets play QUes hour .. 

1.what all did he recreate today for her .. 

The cupboard scene which basically was that no matter how much she tries to run away, she ends up coming back to him. And also the tea throwing one, reminding her... this is tricky; that she sometimes assumes things that are not there?

2. Then what did he challenge her

That she'll accept him as her husband? That means that she can't run away from him; that she needs to forget her inhibitions?

3. has he won the smile ??

Not yet; he managed to do quite the opposite by riling her up?

4. what all can he recreate to now win both the smile & challenge .. one with out the other now is a bit difficult ... 

He can create the kaala jadu wala one or the poolside wala kiss(the shart one), the bangles wala? There are n number of options, Winey!

So open to all .. give ur interpretations .. 

BRB ,.. wil write another segment & come back

maaziacoolgal270Chani123

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

in the mehendi incident he'd gone for some meeting right...and then when he came back he found the A on her hand, then the poolside kiss..then she kissed him while kissing anjali, nani everybody thank you...the channel cut promo shows when they both are looking at the stars...oh god..i'm so brain-fried...can't connect anythingLOL

maaziaZoyafanChani123

Go to top