Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread (Page 20)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[ k come n go ki khabar nahi hogi tou kise ho gi.
Hi bushra ab speak bushra :-)
Hi supna..

Lizzy is the new promo spoiler confirmed ? Mishti normally gives the promo spoilers ... this time she hasn't ?? 
In India are they playing out the new promo on TV ( the channel cut one )?
Winey.. Spoiler is by  my friend... She was saying the Shyam track has already been developed and kinda written by now.didnt I tell u Shyam will back be soon.. That is in 10 episodes about 3 days back..so that stands I guess..misthi  usually comes out when the shooting of  a scene is over for telecast.. That is why she has not come out.. I guess.
The channel cut is still playing in India.. So I am guessing.. By next weekend  there should be another promo of sorts..
[/QUOTE]

hmm Shyam sighting or a proper reentry ? also abhaas has not started shoot .. so maybe track not yet approved by star ( just guessing ) .. only post that can segment be shot ...
[/QUOTE]
From what I am guessing.. It will be Shyam sighting anji and vice versa..I don't know whether star has approved or not.. I guess that is the step they are in right now.. But so much  audience's negativity surrounding anji's role.. Wouldn't star approve of this immediately?
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm audience reaction is fleeting yaar  .. don't know why these people r even reacting ... today u have a post on Khushi being bad to ASR .. 
yesterday it was ASR bashing for speaking harshly to Khushi ..

Tell me do u really think Star or PH spend their time internet trawling .. ?? LOL
&  if online reactions were to be taken seriously then how many of the tracks v saw we would've seen ... all this info on online audience & stuff comes to them via agencies .. PR guys .. & when they feel it is worth speaking up they do ... otherwise they shut up .. give u some stupid spoiler pic or news .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaSupna9Lizzy2012sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hug
Hello AppuHug loved reading your post on the  jeevan sathi jodis in IPK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by yanka

Approve
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely Redux.. Loving how Arnav is trying everything to woo her.. The best being the precap..

LOL how the mighty have fallen... in Love!!

Now if the RM waasis saw ASR couched inside the closet...imagine their expressions!!!

Between just logged in to Redux... Hello girls!!!
what is the gupshup?? who all are there?

why is the forum going crazy over Daljeet and her role becoming prominent... was it not always like this?? am confooosed!! Confused

Heya Yanka Hug 

exactly our man is Totally fall in to love LOL..staterd doing kushi antics LOLWink..

when he danced with kushi at sangeet than only they are spell bounded now they will faint LOL..

Don't  panic with Froum Posts they are always think extremes ..

just read doods analysis you will get better idea on anjali character..

anjali is always is center point of the story and will be the same in the future track too

Hey Big smile !!! sorry am not sure how to address you...

Oh Doods analysis totally bowled me over... had goosebumps... amazing how when she puts things in perspective everything seems so logical... amazing how she works out the tracks for the story to progress!!! 

2 min and we will see ASR in the closet ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuareeba_blossom

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Originally posted by redwine1

ya ya promo shud playout today tomorrow max .. even tomorrow is a stretch .. so lets .. if the spoiler is right then .. toh rona dhona again ... ufff .. ek jhalak  romance ki .. & then long cry spell .. 

do u think new promo will play out? I feel thy will nt risk it now... I feel thts why Star created the promo...complete main forum is in roar with tht DB interview... thy r nt taking lightly the comments of DB
[/QUOTE]

Megs i meant the smile waala promo play out . that has to happen by today tom .. hhaahh IPK & their stars  their big mouths .. 
[/QUOTE]

Seriously... new TB video out... in which thy say Anji is nt happy with the closeness of A & K & will start creating rift b/w them until she finds out Shyam's truth...

Gods knws hope thy show this convincing if this is the case... main forum tho gaya

Edited by meghavn - 19 July 2012 at 8:37am

sunshine99redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] IPK  ne aadat daaal di hai... zor laaga ke kheenchon... jitna hosake kheechon...joh bhi screen pe aayega hasi ya aasoon who stretch hoga ...

maine kal meri1st symbolism ki theory  banai hai...aur filhal uski khub publicity kar rahi hoon... tumhe bhi suna hi deti hoon

The hariyali theory-
 The green dress of Khushi the one which she wore when Arnav said ILU, when Arnav had his 1st dream about Khushi  and she makes an appearance as a vision... Arnav has once more extended his hand of love towards Khushi... so before the day ends will his beautiful vision in the green splendour smile and acknowledge his love standing by his side? I am hoping so..  

[/QUOTE]

for once a sensible symbolism .. hmm they better move towards here .. audience patience with this is really tried now .. 

Bahut kheech rahe hai ,,, itna pace drop karne ko nahi kaha tha .. Wink

meghavnsunshine99

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Episode begins…

Khushi comes to Akash. Apologises to Akash. She is about to explain about why she did not tell about Shyam before. Payal stops her saying let me handle it. Akash is interested to know. But Mami interrupts. Nani wants unity in the family. Akash follows Mami ji out.

Khushi is drinking tea, when Anjali comes. She goes away from there.

Goes to room and opens the wardrobe and opens it. ASR inside. K starts to smile. But she stops herself. He jumps out and asks if she remembers anything. She denies. He empties a glass of water on her face.. "Now?"

Now she is angry. She is about to leave… he pulls her back

mommamiaareeba_blossom

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Approve
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely Redux.. Loving how Arnav is trying everything to woo her.. The best being the precap..

LOL how the mighty have fallen... in Love!!

Now if the RM waasis saw ASR couched inside the closet...imagine their expressions!!!

Between just logged in to Redux... Hello girls!!!
what is the gupshup?? who all are there?

why is the forum going crazy over Daljeet and her role becoming prominent... was it not always like this?? am confooosed!! Confused

Heya Yanka Hug 

exactly our man is Totally fall in to love LOL..staterd doing kushi antics LOLWink..

when he danced with kushi at sangeet than only they are spell bounded now they will faint LOL..

Don't  panic with Froum Posts they are always think extremes ..

just read doods analysis you will get better idea on anjali character..

anjali is always is center point of the story and will be the same in the future track too

Hey Big smile !!! sorry am not sure how to address you...

Oh Doods analysis totally bowled me over... had goosebumps... amazing how when she puts things in perspective everything seems so logical... amazing how she works out the tracks for the story to progress!!! 

2 min and we will see ASR in the closet ROFL
Yanka you can call me as Lucky or vasi whatever you wish Big smile..

Kya chalank mara ASR ne LOL...even tea Throw kiya on her ROFL..

eh dono kabhi nahi suderenge LOL...

Bituwa romantic mood may hay ...i am out of world now LOLWink

Edited by vasiraju - 19 July 2012 at 8:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yankamommamiaareeba_blossom

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Gals It started Great tonite
Khushi tries to talk to akash
N payal stops