Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yep had to happen . .. c this has to lead to logical end .. i told u they threw me yesterday wit pay ash problem getting solved ..am so glad that  was put back .. ( i know know wrong thing to say) .. This whole track has to culminate in promo .. lizzy .. for that ASR has to get pissed out ... he has to fail in his wooing a BIT .. to get it right .. or rather to SET it right 

yeah, me thought so too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. some pages back.. i was explaining as to how the wooing will be in two phases.. one before akash's return from bombay.. which will fail...but the second one after he returns and ASR at Gh will woo khushi in a  a different style altogether๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. am i right.. the promo bit will come winey once the truth about khushi's leaving will explode on ASR's face๐Ÿ˜ƒ
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

yeah, me thought so too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. some pages back.. i was explaining as to how the wooing will be in two phases.. one before akash's return from bombay.. which will fail...but the second one after he returns and ASR at Gh will woo khushi in a  a different style altogether๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. am i right.. the promo bit will come winey once the truth about khushi's leaving will explode on ASR's face๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yep yep .. have so many thought running in my mind .. U know i can't help but feel there is aBIG one which al of us are missing .. AM gonna pen it on A PM for u .. 
ne clue on the BUDGET front ?? that part they r still not clearing .. in my heart i feel what i want i will get .. then she ( GUL ) confuses me .. the indications on family wedding r also very strong .. while every bit of a writer in me rejects it .. But shit she is giving indications strong ones ๐Ÿ˜•

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

Yep yep .. have so many thought running in my mind .. U know i can't help but feel there is aBIG one which al of us are missing .. AM gonna pen it on A PM for u .. 
ne clue on the BUDGET front ?? that part they r still not clearing .. in my heart i feel what i want i will get .. then she ( GUL ) confuses me .. the indications on family wedding r also very strong .. while every bit of a writer in me rejects it .. But shit she is giving indications strong ones ๐Ÿ˜•

shoot winey..see,i think there is something missing too. but not able to put my hand on.. there are strong indications on a family wedding.. but something in my  heart is stuck on to unique wedding that the spoiler indicated..budget part , i will get news on it soon.. say by this friday to saturday..so will let u know
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

shoot winey..see,i think there is something missing too. but not able to put my hand on.. there are strong indications on a family wedding.. but something in my  heart is stuck on to unique wedding that the spoiler indicated..budget part , i will get news on it soon.. say by this friday to saturday..so will let u know

wil PM u on this 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Blossom u can go to www.tv.desi**fo***.net

Thanks
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ruby...

Hi sweetheart...

Read today's DC...beautiful and extremely insightful POV about the mask the 2 women hv been wearing...
Absolutely agree with Khushi's series of putting on the Masks...
To answer your question avout Anji...
I think she has always been extremely sincere in bringing Khushi and Arnav together...
and though her gladness yesterday stemmed more from the knowledge that she is THE priority in Arnav's life...she will now continue with same sincerity towards Khushi and Arnav.(Plus the writers also hv to keep her true to her character they've been sketching so far๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Her jealousy at seeing Arnav-Khushi together seems only extremely human to me..her whole world has been brought to rubble, its only natural for her behave like that

So i feel she was not wearing a mask then and probably not now too...
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Gals hv updated muy post of Redux Smoking Signals, if u feel chck๐Ÿ˜ƒ