Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Does any one have a HD link for today's episode? the star player one isn't working!
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

ASR will have to kneel down because a) there is no proof against Shyam b) without that story will not move forward😆

😆 yeah! and just read in the post above that logic in ipk land doesnt make sense!! should have read it before posting
sassymahi thumbnail
ohh k folks plz tell me why are ppl in the main forum hell bent on proving that ASR doesnt love khushi😕
i thought he loves her... and isnt that one of the reasons why all of us are still watching the show! arent they watching the same show...
or is it plain frustration! just like khushi is a punching bag 4 everyone in the show, is ASR a punching bag in this forum??😆
Edited by sassymahi - 11 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sassymahi

ohh k folks plz tell me why ppl in the main forum hell bent on proving that ASR doesnt love khushi😕
i thought he loves her... and isnt that one of the reasons why all of us are still watching the show! arent they watching the same show...
or is it plain frustration! just like khushi is a punching bag 4 everyone in the show, is ASR a punching bag in this forum??😆

Flavour changes every day my dear😃
sassymahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Flavour changes every day my dear😃

yeah flavour changes😆 but an overwhelming no. of topics and even more overwhelming likes and response made me go 😲😲
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sassymahi

😆 yeah! and just read in the post above that logic in ipk land doesnt make sense!! should have read it before posting

See logically also, Anjali will not believe anything against shyam without proof and therefore truth must come out in front of Anjali so Shyam has to be brought in. Also some of the shyam's deeds are not out in open yet...like attempt to murder Khushi's father and anjali. He got off very lightly this time, his punishment is yet not over. He has to come back.
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

hello winey..where is DC darlin?.

up & running lizzy 
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Does any one have a HD link for today's episode? the star player one isn't working!

Blossom u can go to www.tv.desi**fo***.net
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

up & running lizzy 

read it girlie..wanted to whistle at your thoughts of the two women in arnav's life.. will fill in with some thoughts later😃..
so here we go winey akash MUing payal again supposedly because of khushi
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

read it girlie..wanted to whistle at your thoughts at the two women in arnav's life.. will fill in with some thoughts later😃..
so here we go winey akash MUing payal again supposedly because of khushi

😃😃

yep had to happen . .. c this has to lead to logical end .. i told u they threw me yesterday wit pay ash problem getting solved ..am so glad that  was put back .. ( i know know wrong thing to say) .. This whole track has to culminate in promo .. lizzy .. for that ASR has to get pissed out ... he has to fail in his wooing a BIT .. to get it right .. or rather to SET it right