Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
[
🀣 Apne aap ko oxygen tank tho nahi samaj rahi hai woh!! We know how to pull the plug Mrs. Jha πŸ˜‰

🀣
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Yaar someone pls tell me is that house not buaji's husband's house..then what rent she is paying...has it been taken on lease or what...did i miss something..

exactly

I hate comedy, again OTT behavior. As if.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Yaar someone pls tell me is that house not buaji's husband's house..then what rent she is paying...has it been taken on lease or what...did i miss something..

It was never clear know.. Might be its a rented house by Buaji and Phuphaji..
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Yeah, saw the few above posts! 

Poor ASR has a lot of wooing to do! 

Bhai, Ab poor mat bholo Yaar!!

He deserves to woo her back..kitna torture kiya tha bittia koo..Meri nanni si pyyaali si Kushi koo..

Waisse,if he does not how can we feed our starved hearts with romance!??? 

Bholo bholo...with eyes fluttering!πŸ˜†
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Chalo...girls...mujai bahut neend aarahi hai...

its 3.30am in the morning...πŸ₯±

C U Jhalak, Geet, Bushy, Kopal, Koel, Sandy, AP, pals, Pan, Erika, SarunπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

If I have missed anyone...sorry my mistake.πŸ€—

Will C U all in the new thread tomorrow...GN & SD

(My last post in Pink)

Good night sharmi and u can call me DivyaπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—Good night dear
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

one correction : Raksha Bandhan is on 2nd Aug and Kajari Teej is on 4th August

So we will have to wait for this till Aug end in IPK calendar

Sorry my mistake...I added an extra 2...

But Teej was on the Last sunday na...I just checked on google...Oopsie...😲

Haryali Teej was on the 22 of July...

Extra information...

2012 Kajari Teej

Teej festivity is observed with much fanfare by women in North Indian states, especially in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. Three famous Teej(s) which are celebrated by women during Sawan and Bhadrapada months are -

1. Hariyali Teej  - 22 July (over)
2. Kajari Teej - 4th Aug 2012
3. Hartalika Teej - 18th Sep 2012

Next Teej after Hariyali Teej which comes after fifteen days of Hariyali Teej is known as Kajari Teej. Usually, Kajari Teej comes three days after Raksha Bandhan and five days before Krishna Janmashtami. According to North Indian calendar it falls during Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month and according to South Indian calendar it falls during Krishna Paksha of Shravana month. However in both calendars Kajari Teej falls on the same day.

Kajari Teej is also known as Badi Teej as opposed to Chhoti Teej which is also known as Hariyali Teej. Kajari Teej is also spelled as Kajali Teej. In some regions Kajari Teej is known as Satudi Teej.

Enjoy some more information on Teej...πŸ˜ƒ

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[rly decoded it like me..πŸ˜ƒ...today's episode was fully on how ASR is trying to latch on to KKGSR's thought process..and the hints about Buaji finding it.. and how arnav cannot stay at GHfor a week because of akash's absence..anf finally arnav tryng to woo khushi from outside.. then from inside GH with the help of buaji... then the marriage plans.. see this is how the hints have been dropped.. ok.. there has been a slight hint as to how shyam will enter.. that was shown yesterday with saasein ruk jaayegi moment
So Anji's Brain was also ticking with Saasein moment.. I want my saasein too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Yes she will bring him and give him chance to redeem.. Arnav will agree because of saasein.. and finally we will know Shyam was behind the baby's and Anji saasein quite literally.. πŸ˜†

see khushi really latched on anji's real mood yesterday.. though anji was making an effort for her brother''s sake..it didn't seem genuine ..to be honst.. ani is cutting off everybody's sansein literallyπŸ˜†

@ Bold ; πŸ˜† Was there ever any doubt! 

areeba, Mrs jha a perfect match for her husband.. in the sansein department.. he sweetly switches off the oxygen with his words and silently anji is doing that nowπŸ˜†
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mommamia

It was never clear know.. Might be its a rented house by Buaji and Phuphaji..

Chalo maan lete hain..anything for IPK
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

isnt there another teej in august.?the GH stay will be temporary to get khushi back..shyam will return to screen earlier that August 22nd.. but return to RM may be connected with raksha bandhan

Geet there is not just one more teej...

Actually two more...one in August and one in September...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Bhai, Ab poor mat bholo Yaar!!

He deserves to woo her back..kitna torture kiya tha bittia koo..Meri nanni si pyyaali si Kushi koo..

Waisse,if he does not how can we feed our starved hearts with romance!??? 

Bholo bholo...with eyes fluttering!πŸ˜†

He IS in pretty much romantic mood all the time these days! Thank Goodness his hormones are kicking in! otherwise i would have thought him to be some kind of scientific experiment that went wrong! 

Khushi definitely deserves some love now! She has done a lot for everyone!