Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pals13

Geeta...why Akash needs to come back for buying the house??? did i miss anything??? Akash dint define till when he will be in mumbai...was it for some reason...done on purpose???

no no..with akash gone to bombay.. arnav cannot go to stay at GH as khushi told him.. but once akash comes back.. the he will buy the house and say .. i am the owner and will stay here..akash going to bombay is to separate arhi for a short time.. so that we get some amount of rootna and mannana with separation
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

🤣 AP telling u aunty sandy is so funny

Atleast I made my nephew laugh..
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

So true...So the contract thing won't come out for a few more days then...

I just felt like making a phone call...and telling buaji...or Arnav about Khushi...😲

me too.. felt like telling every family member at GH and RM
Accha see this is Bushy's prediction.. she is saying that Anji will initate the wedding and after wedding she will ask Rakhee gift as Shyam from Arnav.. I think wedding is sooner than later.. ðŸ˜³
Bushy's word to word convo
  • ke asr will go to GH but oin the end

• so it would be

• romance pre-marriage style

• shaadi ater prposals

• raksha bandhan

• return of shyam

• Akash stays at RM

• khushi and ASR at GH

• vanaar sena

• and donfall of shaym

• is it??

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

He has had her on his side during her birthday.. ðŸ˜Š
Thats the beauty of ASR character.. Ppl have started to like I'm over time.. He never tried to sugar coat himself or his intentions...

Babu ji.. Has a role to play.. He said that he will correct the wrongs Shyam did and expose him.. That loop needs to close big time...😊

Babuji will be  permanent nail in the coffin for Shyam... so it will be unveiled at the last phase... because after this he will be thrown out by everyone...😊
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does the male lead need to buy the house? Am I missing something.
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

what...He will stay in GH.. he cannot yaar.. really  you think soo... hmm.I have to restrategize my thought process. 
you and Koeliya are on same line. So I must be the one who is missing something big here.

I still have doubt about his stay...because Shuklaji called...I thought this will open the loop for her to work again in AR designs...with Akash leaving for Mumbai...

First time...when she joined his company...he only made her life impossible...

Second time...he never wanted her to come to work...dabba service...

Now to close that loop...he invites her to work for him...sighting their income problems(if he solves it in a day then she won't work for him)and treats her with respect...

I vote for romance at work...for a few days...😳😉

I am more inclined to it...only because of the phone call...and buaji who initially requested Khushi to quit the job...will now request her to work for Arnav now...😆
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

what...He will stay in GH.. he cannot yaar.. really  you think soo... hmm.I have to restrategize my thought process. 
you and Koeliya are on same line. So I must be the one who is missing something big here.

how could he stay at GH?? slowly steadily snake is crawling to his kingdom na...let cv not drag remarriage track
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Babuji will be  permanent nail in the coffin for Shyam... so it will be unveiled at the last phase... because after this he will be thrown out by everyone...😊

Right now.. his focus is on getting his wife back. the way he told.. You have every rights on me!! I was like dude hang on a minute.. She has lots of things running in her mind and coming near you is least of her worries..😆
Originally posted by: Erika1

Why does the male lead need to buy the house? Am I missing something.

Speculations my dear.. We are just laying tracks.. Predictions.. and having fun with it