Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mommamia

I think tomorrow is the day .. Buaji in line for manaofying by Arnav.. 

Don't you think they will drag tomorrow's episode about ASR coming to know that Khushi is not returning, and Buaji getting an inkling of the trouble in paradise. Probably Thurs, she will give ASR a piece of her mind and tell him about the footage, Shyamu's entry, forced sagai on diwali...
Originally posted by: Chani123

Yaar ppl are like this in real life?😲

My heart felt condolences to those Bahu's as I am wishing those kind of Saas to GTH πŸ˜‘
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aur kya.. The way she talks drives me nuts.. Derogatory comments..😑

bitwas word will do it,,, apne damaad ko bolo muhn khole
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
sandy_i think tom or day after..see khushi said chaval pakka nahi hai.. so not fit to eat in a feast..so marriage has little more ime to go.. .. she said about vote maangna and laad governor..so buaji is in the one who will know this..buaji has caught on to khushi's tricks.. i have major idea.. after akash comes back.. bitwa will buy the house and stay in GH.. i am loving this
malsub thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

🀣🀣
@ mabolika.. Don't worry.. Was jus kidding...πŸ˜†

are you referring to me? or is there another Malobika -  Jeesa?
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Koeliya.. I still feel Arnav will not leave RM yaar.. Khushi will not let him do that.. The main reason for this separation is Di-Arnav.. so will she leave. and if she bring the contract thing up.. He will be morally obligated not to stay in GH right.. Kya bolti ho..

Brain cells firing up...hun sandy?

You know shyam's gift was that he would manipulate in such a way that the person he manipulated felt as if they were the one suggesting in the first place...πŸ˜•
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi Geeta missing your potli of stories... πŸ€—

will write.. am seriously hard pressed for time.. but thought i will write todayπŸ˜ƒ
malsub thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

sandy_i think tom or day after..see khushi said chaval pakka nahi hai.. so not fit to eat in a feast..so marriage has little more ime to go.. .. she said about vote maangna and laad governor..so buaji is in the one who will know this..buaji has caught on to khushi's tricks.. i have major idea.. after akash comes back.. bitwa will buy the house and stay in GH.. i am loving this

Yaar, ek baat bolo - agar itne paise hain to why can't he buy some new clothes and wear proper polished shoes? tells tells?πŸ˜‰
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Koeliya.. I still feel Arnav will not leave RM yaar.. Khushi will not let him do that.. The main reason for this separation is Di-Arnav.. so will she leave. and if she bring the contract thing up.. He will be morally obligated not to stay in GH right.. Kya bolti ho..

pata nahi.. see he needs to be away from RM for Di to have her unsure moments for Shyamoo to strike... if Arnav stays there...and it happens uski naak ke neeche... won't go well with his characterization...if she brings the contract thing up it will not deter him ulta he will work on double duty to lay her mind to rest...as he knows the reason for her sadness...nothing will deter his mujhe apna pati mano campaign...πŸ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

pattal and  waiter type moments recreated in GHπŸ˜†

yeah.. koel,u really my thoughtwali behena..when i saw the doc.. i thought so tooπŸ˜†