IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by malsub

Par I just hope ki jo bhi hona hain sab fast fast ho, we have waited too long for ArHi to come close...

True...me want to see some interuupted romance with acceptance from both sides...

I mean some scenes can be intense and passionate but some can also be scenes typical to A - K full of masti..
Originally posted by jeesa

I think he is putting 2 and 2 together...

Her being unusually quite
Her being sad while entering the house
Her not letting him come in

He knows khushi well enough to know she is upto something and maybe figured it out hence he came with a doctor to call her bluff

By unstoppable I meant he won't rest till he finds out what is bothering Khushi and puts her at peace ðŸ˜‰

I think he is putting 2 and 2 together...

Her being unusually quite
Her being sad while entering the house
Her not letting him come in

He knows khushi well enough to know she is upto something and maybe figured it out hence he came with a doctor to call her bluff

Jess ur so correct,,, but earlier too he cud sense wrong like that but nvr acted n now he has started post kidnapping KKGSR

True...me want to see some interuupted romance with acceptance from both sides...

I mean some scenes can be intense and passionate but some can also be scenes typical to A - K full of masti..

Seriously yaar, at least one ArHilicious week to banta hain - as audience reward for sticking with IPK thru thik n thin ðŸ˜› and suffering the trash episodes without losing hope!

Seriously yaar, at least one ArHilicious week to banta hain - as audience reward for sticking with IPK thru thik n thin ðŸ˜› and suffering the trash episodes without losing hope!
gals me with u and demand a week of arhilicious romance😃 Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jhalak29

panthers don't loose spots with time but they really need to shake mami,,,,, she leaves a bad taste arnd her😊

True, isiliye i badly want the contract thing to come out at least in front of RM wasis so that Mami & Akash realise Khushi's true worth!
Originally posted by Jhalak29

. Eggzactly.  Someone needs to gv a pc to her😃

Ya.. ASR has to put a cork on Mami's mouth... ðŸ˜†
He soon will.. 
I liked that he asked Akash about their relation... 

Akash going to get kidnapped by Shyam this time? ðŸ˜†

True, isiliye i badly want the contract thing to come out at least in front of RM wasis so that Mami & Akash realise Khushi's true worth!
see even if contract doesn't come out now consedering Shyam point there but Arnie boy giving a pc of ASR style dose should do it,,,, Friday he stated but got stuck.  N even I thought Akashi mite be kidnapped by shyam😆 Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chani123

He soon will.. 

Me too loved the Bromance -- I love the chemistry Arnav shares with each member of RM and GH, he truly comes across as the head of the families and deservedly so...

Pls cannot handle another kidnapping fiasco...😭
Edited by malsub - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chani123

He soon will.. 

Kopal.. I was thinking more on the lines like that sock which Arnav was wearing for 45 days when he was kidnapped .. That dirty sock to be stuffed in Mami mouth.. ðŸ˜ƒ