Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Kuch samajh nahi aaya

wahi to...πŸ˜† basically what nina said..that arnav will be searching for khushi, she will refuse his help, ultimately she will take it for some other reason and then romance startsπŸ˜†
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chani123

It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

I know... Pregnant women don't sit on the front seat !!!

And yeah, IB... she looked fed up !!! I hope she realizes soon enough that she isn't a baby anymore and starts taking her own decisions ... and the Raizada's let her do that... good or bad... it's her decision, its her life !

Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

okay...so it will be like...he is gone somewhere...he comes back and finds an indication that she still wants him...but she'll feign ignorance...then an actual incident will happen where she needs him..and in exchange for his help he will extract something...and she will run away..only to return for some other reason...and there will be stars...I know my theory is absolute crapπŸ˜†

Indication could be her fear of the darkness and/or storms? Lights come back on and Khushi back to Sanka Devi mode? Where she needs him... my imagination is running blank here; maybe the fuse replacing? 
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geeta: have been very busy...at work...so yeh channel cut promo kya hai...nahi pata...
also...kaise kisko connect karne ka yaar...kuchh bhi nahi zhep raha hai...😭...dimaag ka dhei kar diya maine soch soch ke...actually dont want to force u too...but agar kal shaam ke episode tak bhi nahi zhepa na...toh pls bataa dena...cant wait  and ponder over it for the weekend dear...muaaahhh
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Shyamwa's track has not been shot as yet.. Ritu, my spoiler was on the romance..remember...that is what I was talking about..

Yeah yeah I know ur spoiler was about Romance... I was just blabbering about Shyam's re-entry... as it is expected soon !

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Maryada was the only SP serial that talked about lovemaking upfront...in all SP serials, consummation is something that never happens on the first night...not even with couples like PaYash...SP scenes start out as bold, but end up in tie tie phish...there will be no 'nayi soch' with regards to getting passionate..πŸ˜†

Here I agree.. Marriage  Seems  a bane.. Ppl cannot enjoy lovemaking after marriage , it seems..love making comes in after long  struggle that I feel sometimes..they would  lose interest in itπŸ˜†
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iritz

I know... Pregnant women don't sit on the front seat !!!

And yeah, IB... she looked fed up !!! I hope she realizes soon enough that she isn't a baby anymore and starts taking her own decisions ... and the Raizada's let her do that... good or bad... it's her decision, its her life !

Today there was def over acting by Anji in front of FM... She was perfectly alright while talking to chotte... Suddenly.. Started falling here and there..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uuufff tum sab n tum sab ki batain na end honay wala tunnel.
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
me bck gals... i see ppl are still decoding wht will happen tomo... πŸ˜†
got any theories πŸ˜‰
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iritz

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Yeah yeah I know ur spoiler was about Romance... I was just blabbering about Shyam's re-entry... as it is expected soon !</font>

I think Shyam will at first try to contact Annali, trying to prove himself right and put blame on Khushi! That way Anjali would later pester to bring Shyam back in the house!