IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan Saathi !! 2nd Thread - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

If you saw, when Maami was hazing Payal today, Anji looked so fed up..the expression on Daljeet's face was FAB...when I get fed up, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings and I feel like wandering around...sitting in one place makes me feel suffocated. Same way Anji is secretly tired of being babied around and I'm pretty sure she's going to wander off somewhere, meet shyam, hv her little 'I'm a Rebel' moment before RM zoo finds her😆
It was most stupid to make her sit in front...
I can imagine the scene already..anji with shyam..and RM zoo will immediately be like 'door ho jaao hamaari bitiya se'...and anji will give a pathetic look to shyamu and he will be like 'aap humein raani sahiba se is qadar door nahin kar sakte'...and anji's heart will go 'Rattle Rattle' for the Snake-Wa..😆

in the mehendi incident he'd gone for some meeting right...and then when he came back he found the A on her hand, then the poolside kiss..then she kissed him while kissing anjali, nani everybody thank you...the channel cut promo shows when they both are looking at the stars...oh god..i'm so brain-fried...can't connect anything😆
U got your answers.. See if u can look  and connect😃
Originally posted by Chani123

It was most stupid to make her sit in front...

that too with akash...he's equally fed up...😆
Originally posted by iritz

Yaar ek to koi mujhe please link do... I still have not seen the new channel cut waala promo !!!

Secondly... Geetu... abhi abhi ek brainwave aaya... tere spoiler ko yaad karke... Is it possible... that Shyamu is going to directly talk to Anjali at the satsang the whole family has just gone to !!!! Possible hai??

Anjali has come out of the house for the first time... Shyamu being the opportunist... will try to take advantage !

The only problem I see is how Anji would be alone...

Shyamwa's track has not been shot as yet.. Ritu, my spoiler was on the romance..remember...that is what I was talking about..
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

okay...so it will be like...he is gone somewhere...he comes back and finds an indication that she still wants him...but she'll feign ignorance...then an actual incident will happen where she needs him..and in exchange for his help he will extract something...and she will run away..only to return for some other reason...and there will be stars...I know my theory is absolute crap😆

Lizzy, I m getting dizzy ðŸ˜†...I cant connect it!
Mujh jaise soul pe taras khao please...bata do link! Bata do...

Guys another insight I want to share.. Remember the mehendi incident where he disappeared.. And the subsequent events after that..connect it with an earlier incident  that happened when she working in the office and then the RM..take clues from the new promo.. The channel cut ones..

The shart, Geet? The incident in AR... Khushi getting stuck in the guest house? And RM... after she comes to know about Shyam, disappears and Arnav calls her and gets tensed when he doesn't pick up?

All that these have in common are that one of Khushi or Arnav search for the other and when they find them, they have an outburst?

Am I thinking right, Geet or is it totally unconnected to the promo? ðŸ˜•
Ash nobody can force u if u dnt want .
Who nt faces difficulties n hard times in life but never ever loose hope.
I too m facing lots of diff n hard time. Even i myself lost some but i m satisfy Alhamdulilah. Bcz i v faith in GOD. That HE was, is n ll be always with me inshaALLAH.

okay...so it will be like...he is gone somewhere...he comes back and finds an indication that she still wants him...but she'll feign ignorance...then an actual incident will happen where she needs him..and in exchange for his help he will extract something...and she will run away..only to return for some other reason...and there will be stars...I know my theory is absolute crap😆

Kuch samajh nahi aaya