Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

Matlab tum kahan se aisa dhaasu thot laati no .. '
I mean first one i read on Shyam reentry which makes sense & is completely LOGICAL ... ab tumhe .. isle liye .. GH award on creative excellence milta hai .. 350th episode ki celebration main mile gaπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Here by we award bushy alias arhimanaic.. The GH award for  creative excellence .. TaaliyaanπŸ˜†
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Megha.. Ella unnavu??? πŸ˜ƒ

baagun naanu Geethu πŸ€—... meru πŸ˜‰
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swapna08

Who is the actor of madhubala he seems to be gud

Actor is Vivian desena.. He used in act as a vampire in pyar ki ek kahani
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Girls. Howdy u all. so are w ediscussing didi ki saut or Khushi sacrifice liike Bushy said
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

πŸ˜† most logical one for me πŸ€£..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iritz

Bushy... 🀣

itni logical baat ke baad...all you have to say is bushy... you clearly do not agree with my theory... believe it or not its up to you...I have a friend whose uncle works on the sets...and she keeps on telling me things...i just keep them to myself because she made me promise...but i thought ke aaj i should share...you will see it will turn out right... .πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iritz

see khushi will be looking for mr. right for her parosi ki doggy ke aunty...

lekin pata lage ga keh woh aunty is already in love...and jo doggy unk alove interest  hoga woh shyam ka paaltu hoga...hence khsuhi un ki happines ki khatir shyam ke hathon blackmail hogi and shyamu gets entry back into RM

πŸ˜ƒ

Or no...she will be looking for a job for another one of her sahelis husbands because ASR became pretty phamous after the drama at GH and now again she has to go to a drama and have the in-laws insult her saheli and ASR insult the sahelis husband so to avoid all the jhanjhat she will ask shyam to come back so that she can tell her saheli 'i have family problems, sorry'πŸ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghavn

baagun naanu Geethu πŸ€—... meru πŸ˜‰

Naaku em aavaleπŸ˜†.. Mancchiga unnavu πŸ˜‰
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Here by we award bushy alias arhimanaic.. The GH award for  creative excellence .. TaaliyaanπŸ˜†

thank you thank you...I cannot tell you how happy I am...AGHHH...ok i am sorry this is my first award I am very excited...I want to thank my mummy papaa for bringing me in this world  and then i would like to thank the G club for encouraging my work and enabling me to show my talent and win this award...

Thanks everyone πŸ˜³
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

itni logical baat ke baad...all you have to say is bushy... you clearly do not agree with my theory... believe it or not its up to you...I have a friend whose uncle works on the sets...and she keeps on telling me things...i just keep them to myself because she made me promise...but i thought ke aaj i should share...you will see it will turn out right... .πŸ˜†

Bushy Bushy .. i believe u ..  FOR ME THIS IS THE TRACK .. DOESNT MATTER HOW SHYAM WILL ENTER IN MY MIND I WILL C ONLY THIS .. 

I NOW PRONOUNCE .. ON BEHALF OF GH ...  this is the only way SHYAM can ENTER RM .. ek doggy  ko doggy ka sahara πŸ˜‰
Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago