I agree with you!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsCeylon

Arshi143damnit Senior Member
Arshi143damnit
Arshi143damnit

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

ClapYou are absolutely right!!!  Clap I wanna Hug u for making this post!!

Some ppl are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? 
cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law or husband a is cheater!! I would not! Now ppl will say that she has to accept that bcos ASR said it!! Ohh really? I do not think so!! Because ASR did a lot of wrong things before and if ppl do not know it then go back and watch the episode again!!

Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed bro-sis relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...!!

Some ppl are making up the fake news that anjali became lead role and all that!!

In my opinion, Storyline is just perfectly fine!!! I have no complain about any actors/actress!! IPKKND rocks! Star

Thumbs Up

MsCeylon

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
nice post dear...agree with u...Thumbs Up

MsCeylon

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

ClapYou are absolutely right!!!  Clap I wanna Hug u for making this post!!

Some ppl are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? 
cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law or husband a is cheater!! I would not! Now ppl will say that she has to accept that bcos ASR said it!! Ohh really? I do not think so!! Because ASR did a lot of wrong things before and if ppl do not know it then go back and watch the episode again!!

Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed bro-sis relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...!!

Some ppl are making up the fake news that anjali became lead role and all that!!

In my opinion, Storyline is just perfectly fine!!! I have no complain about any actors/actress!! IPKKND rocks! Star

Very well said dear
IPK story line is getting stronger
This show simply rocks :))
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
So right ! I love you for this post !!
Her character is justified !! I don't know why people have to bash just about everything ??
I personally have no complaints !! Love the show just as it is !!

Go to top