Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kebab me Haddi - Really ????

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Regarding Daljith's interview, So many people are having this Kebab me Haddi impression on Anjali's character 😆  

Just want to give my views if you guys don't mind... and Yes I'm not supporting anyone here, it's just my opinion... 😊

She mentioned something which in my opinion the fans have conveniently ignored...

"What if something like this happened in your family..."
Yes guys what if something like this happened in our families, would we go planning a romantic B'day surprise for our spouse when we see our Sister moping  for her husband... and that also a sister who means the world to you...

what would be your reaction if you were Anjali... The brother who says she means the world to him is partying with his wife on the 2nd day after kicking her husband out of the house... what would you do smile, clap or party along... 😕

ArShi behavior is totally justified too since they know Shyam's truth and it should be celebration time for them that they got rid of him.

Yet Anjali does not know this truth... remember none of the allegations against Shyam was proven 🤢

She questions Nani in last Night's episode regarding the truth... and her hurt in my POV is perfectly justified. Daljith has done justice to her character just as SaRun to ArShi.

So is it fair to bash Daljith when she never even said anything against ArShi... 
I find it highly biased...
And I found no announcement of change of lead what so ever which is so much talked about...
Is it another rumor created by a member... I'm totally confused there...

IPKKND is a drama from a family channel so we cant expect only love scenes right... 
Besides what's the fun without a little bit of spice in a sweet love story 😳

Well now that I'm done with my rambling feel free to bash me left right & center 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree ...somebody should sit down n make her understand everythin

Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏You are absolutely right!!!  👏 I wanna 🤗 u for making this post!!

Some ppl are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? 
cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law or husband a is cheater!! I would not! Now ppl will say that she has to accept that bcos ASR said it!! Ohh really? I do not think so!! Because ASR did a lot of wrong things before and if ppl do not know it then go back and watch the episode again!!

Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed bro-sis relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...!!

Some ppl are making up the fake news that anjali became lead role and all that!!

In my opinion, Storyline is just perfectly fine!!! I have no complain about any actors/actress!! IPKKND rocks! ⭐️
Edited by Deval21 - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with u...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Agree wid ur reason yar...,

Ye point toh mairai dimag me aaya hi nhi...
Thnx for raisin' this point...

Nw i'll feel better whenever see Anji on screen...😊Edited by nishi_I-fian - 11 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_I-fian

Agree wid ur reason yar...,

Ye point toh mairai dimag me aaya hi nhi...
Thnx for raisin' this point...

Nw i'll feel better whenever see Anji on screen...😊

Glad I made some positive change 😉
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsCeylon

Glad I made some positive change 😉

Yeahhh...
Thnx for tht dear...

Muahhh...

(N plz don't take it in another way...😉)
🤣
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

agree ...somebody should sit down n make her understand everythin

👏
Arshi143damnit thumbnail
I agree with you!! 
Arshi143damnit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deval21

👏You are absolutely right!!!  👏 I wanna 🤗 u for making this post!!

Some ppl are saying that why everyone thinks about Anjali? 
cos Her husband left her and cheated her which they never thought about!! And everything happened in one day!! Will you take it without any proof, if some one tells you that your Son in law or brother in law or husband a is cheater!! I would not! Now ppl will say that she has to accept that bcos ASR said it!! Ohh really? I do not think so!! Because ASR did a lot of wrong things before and if ppl do not know it then go back and watch the episode again!!

Did you see how many things happened in one day? Shyam's accident, arnav got kidnapped, shyam kidnapped Arnav, shyam wants ASR's property, Shyam is behind khushi, he got engaged with her, and all that!! That's a lot...So anjali is in a stage of depression!!! Everyone is in a shock, that everything happened just like that..they do not know khushi struggled a lot!! They do not know why ASR marry her..they do not know many more things!!

Now, come to ASR...He is struggling btw his Di ( who is everything for him) and Khushi ( that girl who did everything for him) !! They showed bro-sis relationship VERY strong from the beginning! Cos both of them had to face worst situation!! Anjali's marriage got broke and his mother died on same day, Uncle throw them out from their house and all that!! Now, ASR is regretting and doing everything to convince khushi!! Khushi became ASR and ASR became khushi...!!

Some ppl are making up the fake news that anjali became lead role and all that!!

In my opinion, Storyline is just perfectly fine!!! I have no complain about any actors/actress!! IPKKND rocks! ⭐️

👍🏼