Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have a luk at the Great female CV's of IPKKND (Page 3)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

im not talking in that aspect it just got boring after a certain point of time
the stagnancy stepped in

Oh then 100% agree!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

anaha Groupbie
anaha
anaha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the world of Indian -Soap Fiction. They are yet to discover the shades of grey in human nature. TO them its either Black or white. What surprises me is their inablility to even attempt. They were trying to bring that onto Anjali's character but failed miserably as it took totally different mould & you saw a sample of viewers reaction on the forum. Now all they want is play it safe.  

Also you can take the forum as a small example of the mindset of the whole society. People who found Anjali's characterisation way out of norm were called "dirty minded" people or whatever. So my western clad friend you are to remain a bad person for quite sometime now - atleast as per the indian soap authoritiesBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlzafiOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711

Blackwater Goldie
Blackwater
Blackwater

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

I . But the female CV members have forgotten the need for guilt track and  kept her in RM for the sake of rabbave . So disgusting, as if women are only commodity for pleasure. KHUSHI being too much forgiving doesnt click with feminists.And sadly we have 6 female CV's in the team. 

i agree wid ech n evry wrd of urs...nly bcz of dis rsn i hv literally strtd to hte d current track...whre is d redemption part...forget abt d redemption arnav is nt all guilty of wht he did to khushi n moreovr blaming hr fr evry wrng thng dat hppnd to hr di...n khushi still nt concerned abt it n busy rabba veying wid arnav..Angry
u knw wht i thnk cvs think by shwng physicality btw d leads intensity of luv can b quoted bt i m totally agnst it...i wnt a strong stry lyn...audience cn wtch it widout any track fr its leads upto a certain tym bt den tym to sy tata bye bye to d shw...i hv so mch luvd dis shw bt de hv totlly ruined itCryCry

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rolzz

have u seen geet the way they ruined it (i stopped watching it mid way though)
same here, some odd fun in lowering woman dignity onscreen
this is the last serial i watch of Gul gosh she has horrid imagination
i think the problem is : they did not realize Barun & Sanaya chemistry would be such a big hit which is why they are not being able to handle such high trps & now when people are expecting huge they are not being able to reach those targets
they had a certain theme n mind but as time when they do not know what to focus on
post marriage track half the tracks have no connection with previous ones
its like we are watching 2 different serials - pre marriage & post marriage
the trps have never returned above 4 its always below it or near 3 ish

Partially agree... The only bad point in Geet was that she forgave Dev and Geet-Dev relationship became normal!!
But she was never a doormat... She walked out on Maan multiple times even when she didnt have anywhere to go ( despite the hue and cry of fans)!! And nobody was there in the show who constantly insulted or used her ..if there was some she or Maan had nipped them from the  bud!!

I wish atleast once Khushi walk out of ASR ... put her foot down and demand respect from all these people who have been misusing her... ASR, Maamiji, her own family...In the present conditions its very difficult to feel bad for her!!

im not talking in that aspect it just got boring after a certain point of time
the stagnancy stepped in

Hun its not about getting boring this topic is about women getting self-respect. The reason Geet got boring was because  the whole original creative team got shifted to their new shows. Every day there was some new director, screenplay writer, cameraman etc. Only original cvs can bring the magic back but original cvs never got back. Geet in the beginning was EPIC! It got the highest TRPs star one ever got! The only reason it didn't have high TRPS like Star Plus shows cuz the channel didn't have wide range! The actors are still ruling people's heart IN India and abroad. That was 4Lions' first success. That's why I always say 4 Lions know how to choose the leads. My 2 fav. couples are MaanEet & Arhi and both are created by 4 Lions. They know how to create magic! Gottaa give it to them for that.

Anyways sorry for going off-topic, I agree with you @ TM! Arnav manhandling her & everything I understand. Since its a mill-boons story and a show, Cvs need drama but why do they have to disrespect women like this? Why doesn't she get any redemption from Arnav's side? I get it, she loves him but she cannot forget everything he has made her go through She went through hell in the past year especially post-marriage. Instead of regretting, he smirks remembering those moments. Is he a human or what? Even now Khushi walked out because she wanted to see them happy and not for her dignity. What the EFF is this? Seriously redemption track is NEEDED! No romance without redemption. Arnav should not even be forgiven for the things he has said but since its a show she will forgive him but he needs to redeem himself! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlSanzBarbiezafiOmNaMaSteOm

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
nice post!!!! the female leads should sensibly write the story!!!!! no one can really understand these points except for a female!! but still i thank all the cast n crew of ipkknd to give us such an amazing show IPKKND!!! i really dont care about anything else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicekhan11

nice post!!!! the female leads should sensibly write the story!!!!! no one can really understand these points except for a female!! but still i thank all the cast n crew of ipkknd to give us such an amazing show IPKKND!!! i really dont care about anything else

yes despite all odds we love 4 lions and will do ahead
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@ kiran boring in the sense the suspense element doesnt exist
we dont know where the story is heading to at all

i still dont like ASR's ruthlessness i dont understand it
khushi forgiving everyone on & on gets on my nerves
i love khushi as character except for this trait in her
they are capable to get good trps but they arent being able to maintain them
i think because of this DKS business they are trying to sideline the redemption which majority want
by giving anjali more space they are trying to brush of khushi which has backed fired big time
the concept of degrading women & the odd pleasure of enjoying it never made sense to me & never will
but i dont have hopes from this serial in that aspect
mami a great example of degrading khushi & arnav never stands up for his wife in need

Edited by Harshitha - 25 July 2012 at 4:39am
meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
The greatest issue i have with this show is that it shows that good ppl will always be expected to be good, sacrifice and suffer...while the bad ppl can always have their way out easily...

whether Arnav/ Mamiji/ Snake or recently Anjali...no one is seriously punished for bad behavior...they just get minorly or trivially upset while good people like Kushi, Payal and Shashiji are destined to suffer throughout their lives and keep proving their goodness...

when will Mami have her realization that she is actually the Phati saree and Arnav that he is the problem that Kushi has... noone knows... 

zafiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top