Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Have a luk at the Great female CV's of IPKKND (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Someone told me on an IF forums - When there is MAGIC, forget LOGIC ... and the protagonists here are magical together.

So ya in an ideal tv world i would like to see women stand up for themselves, i have made peace with the fact that it is not going to happen ... at least not according to my vision

So its more of choosing the best from what you have been offered ... There are other shows outh there which make you cringe with the sheer inanity of it ... So i just focus on the Magic of the leads, their chemistry and yes on our resident hottie 

Anyways, it was always a Mills&Boons love story - which means an essentially alpha male (rather than beta) and a shakkar-jaisi-meethi female ...

On to your specific ques  :
 - khushi gives it back to arnav in her own style ... Not that i am saying it is ok ... i just take pleasure in the small joys that tv offers us ...  

-  i can't remember which episode but arnav did give it back to nani and ask her that is it only clothes that make someone's values ... nani grew tomato red with anger ... and arnav never told lavanya to follow the nonsense ... he told everyone to hell with you all ... she was the one insisting on acceptance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont think u know sometime back when the Gul interview came out reagdring the title of DKS & vaidehi people started calling Gul with very bad names why ??
because being a woman she finds it interesting to trouble & then give redemption for trps
she has a very odd imagination of how women should be handled

till date i cant relate to khushi forgiving everybody & ASR ruthlessness which people find hot i do not find it hot
many things in the serial i cant relate but then i say chalo watch it because its Sanaya & Barun acting

i understand ur point & support it too

Yes Harshita i came to knwo about didi ki saut in an interview given to rangmunch in feb.

But look Khushi was shown suffering but this redemtion is being streched away like a chewing Gum. Tomorrow thursday Khushi lie will reveal. Friday arnavs drama to take back khushi and from monday some thing else mixed with comedy.Is tthis POGO channel??

I think Mr bean is better, smarter than CV's. Sad with degrading women in TV  like this.

have u seen geet the way they ruined it (i stopped watching it mid way though)
same here, some odd fun in lowering woman dignity onscreen
this is the last serial i watch of Gul gosh she has horrid imagination
i think the problem is : they did not realize Barun & Sanaya chemistry would be such a big hit which is why they are not being able to handle such high trps & now when people are expecting huge they are not being able to reach those targets
they had a certain theme n mind but as time when they do not know what to focus on
post marriage track half the tracks have no connection with previous ones
its like we are watching 2 different serials - pre marriage & post marriage
the trps have never returned above 4 its always below it or near 3 ish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbiezafiGodhuliLogonFAYKHAN29

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

i think the problem is : they did not realize Barun & Sanaya chemistry would be such a big hit which is why they are not being able to handle such high trps & now when people are expecting huge they are not being able to reach those targets
they had a certain theme n mind but as time when they do not know what to focus on

yes dear i cried watching the emotional scenes since year long hoping that one day arnav will realise the true worth of khushi ..But to no avail he is smirking, his character  has become cartoon honestly.  Only BARUN -SANAYA, and Nani,  make me watch this show.
There is no rule that a star plus show has to be bahu and her sob story oriented . These channel became popular with Kaun banega crorepati and shows like Kora kaagaz about a Devar marrying his bhabhi left by his brother on wedding night. Romances like Kahin to hoga.
Its the effect of COLORS  TV which has adopted rural, village stories of women and their difficulty and star plus is reeling the impact. Thats why the Guptas are always shown as people who dont hv civic sense. This was too much.
4 lions and Gul have had enough popularity post geet. Time will tell how their illogical, zig zag story telling can hold audiences for long. I doubt..they will see a bad day .they are too over confident .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24SanzBarbiezafiChaituvFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmSimi1711

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome and salute worthy post dear...I
ts very cringe-worthy to see these CVs being women degrading Khushi's character so much.. thats the reason I dont blame patriarchy wholly for the ongoing misogyny when women like these are doing awesome jobs to degrade a female character..
the intensity is lost.. ASR not having an iota of guilt rather felling amused, taking love as a mere winning game and forcing himself on Khushi dont count as intense romance..also Khushi's OTT comedy scenes constatly diluting the respect and self-dignity quotient..

RickyBahlzafiOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Agree... exactly the reason I could never connect with IPK and never taken it seriously...I watch it only for Rabba Vays...
Khushi being sweet, cultered, sacrificing are all well and good..but give her some self respect also!! But she was treated as a doormat from the beginning...

RickyBahlzafi.Kiran.

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Partially agree... The only bad point in Geet was that she forgave Dev and Geet-Dev relationship became normal!!
But she was never a doormat... She walked out on Maan multiple times even when she didnt have anywhere to go ( despite the hue and cry of fans)!! And nobody was there in the show who constantly insulted or used her ..if there was some she or Maan had nipped them from the  bud!!

I wish atleast once Khushi walk out of ASR ... put her foot down and demand respect from all these people who have been misusing her... ASR, Maamiji, her own family...In the present conditions its very difficult to feel bad for her!!

Edited by Rolzz - 24 July 2012 at 1:46pm

RickyBahlSanzBarbie.Kiran.

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Partially agree... The only bad point in Geet was that she forgave Dev and Geet-Dev relationship became normal!!
But she was never a doormat... She walked out on Maan multiple times even when she didnt have anywhere to go ( despite the hue and cry of fans)!! And nobody was there in the show who constantly insulted or used her ..if there was some she or Maan had nipped them from the  bud!!

I wish atleast once Khushi walk out of ASR ... put her foot down and demand respect from all these people who have been misusing her... ASR, Maamiji, her own family...In the present conditions its very difficult to feel bad for her!!

im not talking in that aspect it just got boring after a certain point of time
the stagnancy stepped in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlRolzz

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Awesome and salute worthy post dear...I
ts very cringe-worthy to see these CVs being women degrading Khushi's character so much.. thats the reason I dont blame patriarchy wholly for the ongoing misogyny when women like these are doing awesome jobs to degrade a female character..
the intensity is lost.. ASR not having an iota of guilt rather felling amused, taking love as a mere winning game and forcing himself on Khushi dont count as intense romance..also Khushi's OTT comedy scenes constatly diluting the respect and self-dignity quotient..

thanks a  lot doc manaal...its high time women in india forums stop degrading women hood by enjoying khushi's exploitation at the cost of arnavs charm and rabba veys

Mahika24SanzBarbiezafiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top