Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post!!!! the female leads should sensibly write the story!!!!! no one can really understand these points except for a female!! but still i thank all the cast n crew of ipkknd to give us such an amazing show IPKKND!!! i really dont care about anything else
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alicekhan11

nice post!!!! the female leads should sensibly write the story!!!!! no one can really understand these points except for a female!! but still i thank all the cast n crew of ipkknd to give us such an amazing show IPKKND!!! i really dont care about anything else

yes despite all odds we love 4 lions and will do ahead
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ kiran boring in the sense the suspense element doesnt exist
we dont know where the story is heading to at all

i still dont like ASR's ruthlessness i dont understand it
khushi forgiving everyone on & on gets on my nerves
i love khushi as character except for this trait in her
they are capable to get good trps but they arent being able to maintain them
i think because of this DKS business they are trying to sideline the redemption which majority want
by giving anjali more space they are trying to brush of khushi which has backed fired big time
the concept of degrading women & the odd pleasure of enjoying it never made sense to me & never will
but i dont have hopes from this serial in that aspect
mami a great example of degrading khushi & arnav never stands up for his wife in need

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The greatest issue i have with this show is that it shows that good ppl will always be expected to be good, sacrifice and suffer...while the bad ppl can always have their way out easily...

whether Arnav/ Mamiji/ Snake or recently Anjali...no one is seriously punished for bad behavior...they just get minorly or trivially upset while good people like Kushi, Payal and Shashiji are destined to suffer throughout their lives and keep proving their goodness...

when will Mami have her realization that she is actually the Phati saree and Arnav that he is the problem that Kushi has... noone knows... 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meeyaa

The greatest issue i have with this show is that it shows that good ppl will always be expected to be good, sacrifice and suffer...while the bad ppl can always have their way out easily...

whether Arnav/ Mamiji/ Snake or recently Anjali...no one is seriously punished for bad behavior...they just get minorly or trivially upset while good people like Kushi, Payal and Shashiji are destined to suffer throughout their lives and keep proving their goodness...

when will Mami have her realization that she is actually the Phati saree and Arnav that he is the problem that Kushi has... noone knows... 

same here exact feelings i have towards the serial