India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Have a luk at the Great female CV's of IPKKND

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I DONT KNOW THE EXACT NUMBER OF CV MEMBERS OF IPKKND, BUT IT COMPRISES THE 3 PRODUCERS , TWO STORY WRITERS, TWO SCREENPLAY WRITERS, TWO CREATIVE HEADS OF PANGLOSEAN, 2 PEOPLE FROM STAR PLUS. And DIRECTOR OCASSIONALY.

Out of this team the following are the female members

1. Shivangi Babbar ( creative head panglosean)
2. Janaki Vishwanathan (screenplay writer)
3. Kelvin Jariwala (Creative strategist)
4. Lata Shridhar (executive producer star plus)
5. Mala chaddha ( wife of Rajesh chaddha)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT

6. GUL khan ( Concept, story, producer, creative director)

My question to them is being women themselves why have the potrayal of women in IPKKND being very regressive at certain portions??

1. ARnav Hurling abuses to Khushi and She tolerating it.  Fine.   No problem that she is shown tolerating because she herself seems confused. But Sacrificing, Tolerating is far far diferent from the concept of self dignity. Past 1 year Khushi being humiliated, OK.but even till today she doesnt want to leave RM premises.What is this??Iam not telling to show Khushi shouting at Manorama mami ,arnav and other raizadas. A girl  who doesnt believe in revenge and all certainly has to be shown with some self respect. But the female CV members have forgotten the need for guilt track and  kept her in RM for the sake of rabbave . So disgusting, as if women are only commodity for pleasure. KHUSHI being too much forgiving doesnt click with feminists.And sadly we have 6 female CV's in the team. 

Drawing parallels with real life...This is the reason because when a girl is raped its always a women who shouts aloud that the girl must have incited the boy.Instead of crticising the accused, ladies themselves comment on dress code of girls. Women are the enemies of women. Hence Proved. Thankyou female CV's for such women potrayal.

2. In 2011 episodes of Lavanya..i noticed a thing. I know lavanya was a supporting character. she was a normal modern girl a little grey initially but not a bad character. Here the CV's initially trying to convey that ...look a girl with western outfit is immoral, If she wears salwar suit like Khushi, she is cultured. There were scenes were Nani looks at Lavanyas costume with ridicule and some dialogues were there which said lavanya was uncultured, as she wore a western dress. What is this CV's? I even wear western outfits, does it make me immoral. These Cv's themselves miight be partying wearing revealing clothes and in show they try to pass conservative messages.Too much. So is this being women,Cv's??

HOPING A BETTER CHANGE AHEAD  AFTERALL WE LIVE WITH HOPES ONLY...!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.Shilpa12Mahika24pasbaruncuteheart96gkskdramasarangerHopeleslyInLovepriyankaasrija.singh04muktha_cutearnavandkhushi1anantanantsweet_ipsifascinationDeePikuAsh95highonshowsDrwhoSiri22-sanika-ashred12ChaituvzafiCDlove-SI-SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29sbk2OmNaMaSteOmSimi1711.Kiran.RolzzcandykrushJohny.S.Rajprincessunara

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I dnt knw y u always point out the negativity? I have never seen any of ur post appreaciating the show r any leads...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi94Forumuser_fan145ESR8

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

I dnt knw y u always point out the negativity? I have never seen any of ur post appreaciating the show r any leads...

Because iam IPKKND DEEWANI not BARUN DEEWANI.  If u dont like my post u dont have any right to call it negative.Iam as much concerned about IPK as u are.. 

Dont try to be media publicist of IPK. 
Thekaa leke rakha hai sabb ne IPKKND page ka.

I pity you ..i feel then one day u will call film critics who review movies as spreading negativity because they give low stars to films like housefull , etc etc..

Sic mentality.U R NEGATIVE URSELF.I dont need your certificate.
I agree many may not agree with me but it doesnt mean if u dont likje my posts others dont like it.
GOT IT.
Go n sleep

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khunshaaAsh95SanzBarbiezafiJohny.S.RajFAYKHAN29Simi1711.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

now ur being rude
u should just ignore the post if u didnt find it suitable to you

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95RickyBahlCDloveSanzBarbiezafiFAYKHAN29candykrush

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Well said yar Clap Clap

RickyBahlCDlovezaficandykrush

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i dont think u know sometime back when the Gul interview came out reagdring the title of DKS & vaidehi people started calling Gul with very bad names why ??
because being a woman she finds it interesting to trouble & then give redemption for trps
she has a very odd imagination of how women should be handled

till date i cant relate to khushi forgiving everybody & ASR ruthlessness which people find hot i do not find it hot
many things in the serial i cant relate but then i say chalo watch it because its Sanaya & Barun acting

i understand ur point & support it too

i love the serial for other reason like the amazing chemistry, bro - sis relationship which according to me is turning yuck with passing days

post the contract marriage things have gone out of control & illogical

a very nice post

Edited by Harshitha - 24 July 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24anantanantRickyBahlSiri22zafiSanzBarbieFAYKHAN29.Kiran.

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Because iam IPKKND DEEWANI not BARUN DEEWANI.  If u dont like my post u dont have any right to call it negative.Iam as much concerned about IPK as u are.. 

Dont try to be media publicist of IPK. 
Thekaa leke rakha hai sabb ne IPKKND page ka.

I pity you ..i feel then one day u will call film critics who review movies as spreading negativity because they give low stars to films like housefull , etc etc..

Sic mentality.U R NEGATIVE URSELF.I dont need your certificate.
I agree many may not agree with me but it doesnt mean if u dont likje my posts others dont like it.
GOT IT.
Go n sleep

I agree with your thoughts on how women are treated in this show... but ur reply to this gal is little rude... She was pointing out her observation... In a forum people are expected to behave with certain etiquette... please don't use harsh words... I hope the respect you are expecting to be shown to women in the show is something you expect among people in real life too... mutual respect to each other's opinion is important in a forum...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08VIP.LifeWhite.Pearlsaucechipsstarry66RickyBahlFAYKHAN29ArnieBoyBarun

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont think u know sometime back when the Gul interview came out reagdring the title of DKS & vaidehi people started calling Gul with very bad names why ??
because being a woman she finds it interesting to trouble & then give redemption for trps
she has a very odd imagination of how women should be handled

till date i cant relate to khushi forgiving everybody & ASR ruthlessness which people find hot i do not find it hot
many things in the serial i cant relate but then i say chalo watch it because its Sanaya & Barun acting

i understand ur point & support it too

Yes Harshita i came to knwo about didi ki saut in an interview given to rangmunch in feb.

But look Khushi was shown suffering but this redemtion is being streched away like a chewing Gum. Tomorrow thursday Khushi lie will reveal. Friday arnavs drama to take back khushi and from monday some thing else mixed with comedy.Is tthis POGO channel??

I think Mr bean is better, smarter than CV's. Sad with degrading women in TV  like this.

SanzBarbiezafiFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top