RK/MB BOTH PUPPETS IN GOD HANDS

ddhifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

so freinds bhagwan RK'Splan fails if mamu get engaged .khete hai na bhagwan kya karte hai kyu karte hai no one knows. .guys according to me rk was trying to become god but he forgot there is one more god which is on top .he is making mb his puppet but ultimately they both are puppets in thehands of god .destiny will bring them together but by gods mean not by rks. they will be soulmates RK WILL DEFINATELY GOING TO GET SHOCK IF ENGAGEMENT HAPPENS BECOZ HE DID NOT WANT TO HAPPEN AS i suppose then he will realise some times there are certain thing which are not in our hand . according to me after this he defo going to wooo mb and try to make her heroine which is bound to happen .god will make rk bend in mb's love .hope u agree . . basically they both are PUPPETS WHOSE    STRINGS ARE INthe hands of god this is what i think EVENTUALLY IT WLL BE DESTINY playing the game not rk hope u like my post do hit the like button and do cmnt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. To me RK set up Madhubala's engagement so it can break.
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you.😳 yahh RK is not really god he is also puppet of god .
& one day he will  see power of real god

Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When rings are not exchanged and if Mukund's mother walks out than Madhu will not be hurt that much but if the engagement has already happened than it will hurt Madhu badly. 
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you..all are puppet in the hands of God..

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. Everyone including RK is a puppet of God. Very soon RK will realize that the real God is sitting above him who is writing RK's destiny.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree on that...his plan will flop and engagement will take place...but this will add new dimensions to Rishbala story
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree 👍🏼 Yea even RK is just a mere puppet of the one sitting above him. Soon Rk's going to realize this.
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking this Bhagwan Bhagwan play, Bhagwan made their jodi n now both are Kathputli's...