Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK A Movie A Game: A Challenge (NO UPDATE) (Page 4)

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

LOL idea is gud so dear write urself coz only writer knows wht he/she wnts 2 writeTongue

ha ha shrishti if you want you can write this ff. If you have better storyline for this concept, then try na please? Cry
LOL me?Abhi tak main khud apne ek FF & ek SS update nhi kar paa rhi naya liya toh log bhata bana denge:P

koshish toh kar?

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Wow nice idea
Where do you get theses ideas girl
You should make it into a ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

This is not so fair Romi. Cry Every concept I wrote here were new for me. But I did na? You too do na please? Cry I can't keep on hold. 5 FF is not joke na? Pata nahi kitna time lagega for those FF's. If I keep this on hold, it can cross more than 2 years. Can you wait that long? ROFL
That's what I was saying u were good in new type of concepts but me not, if u ask me I don't have any idea only what to write in this type of concepts, plz try to understand dear, no why two years, u will finish that ghost one soon na so replace this one with that. I wish I could help but I really can't, I have no idea where to start this how will this story move on etc, and if u guide me also same will happen, coz I can write only simple stories, this one is hell complex.

abhiya_kapi

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Wow nice idea
Where do you get theses ideas girl
You should make it into a ff

Thank you shivani. Embarrassed
Arey yaar why everyone ask same question to me? ROFL  I got this idea from my brain.
This is an ff. Embarrassed But I'm not going to write on it. I want someone else to take this ff and write in their own way. Confused
abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

This is not so fair Romi. Cry Every concept I wrote here were new for me. But I did na? You too do na please? Cry I can't keep on hold. 5 FF is not joke na? Pata nahi kitna time lagega for those FF's. If I keep this on hold, it can cross more than 2 years. Can you wait that long? ROFL
That's what I was saying u were good in new type of concepts but me not, if u ask me I don't have any idea only what to write in this type of concepts, plz try to understand dear, no why two years, u will finish that ghost one soon na so replace this one with that. I wish I could help but I really can't, I have no idea where to start this how will this story move on etc, and if u guide me also same will happen, coz I can write only simple stories, this one is hell complex.

I'm becoming very lazy these days to write new ff's. I would rather like to continue and update the old one, instead of this ff. Cry
Yep it's a complex because it's a science fiction, along with supernaturals and superhero kind-of genres. Embarrassed
Shocked  I'm ending ghost story because I want to focus on other 4 ff's. I can't replace ghost ff with this one. It's hell lot of work plus I've never written science fiction with superhero kind-of genres. Cry
Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

I'm becoming very lazy these days to write new ff's. I would rather like to continue and update the old one, instead of this ff. Cry
Yep it's a complex because it's a science fiction, along with supernaturals and superhero kind-of genres. Embarrassed
Shocked I'm ending ghost story because I want to focus on other 4 ff's. I can't replace ghost ff with this one. It's hell lot of work plus I've never written science fiction with superhero kind-of genres. Cry

Lolzzz that's the same prblm with me all this scientif stuffs and superhero are out of my mind.
Toh koi na, u have 4 na, complete one asap and write this one.
But yea if u have prblm with scientific stuffs then I can't help dear, but I can only say I wanna read this one

abhiya_kapi

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Shocked I'm ending ghost story because I want to focus on other 4 ff's. I can't replace ghost ff with this one. It's hell lot of work plus I've never written science fiction with superhero kind-of genres. Cry

Lolzzz that's the same prblm with me all this scientif stuffs and superhero are out of my mind.
Toh koi na, u have 4 na, complete one asap and write this one.
But yea if u have prblm with scientific stuffs then I can't help dear, but I can only say I wanna read this one

Arey same like you science aur scientific sab bouncer jata hai. That is why toh I want someone else to take this ff. The one who can write sci-fic easily. Embarrassed

I wrote this concept, because bahut time se yeh mere dimag main ghus ke baitha tha. So thought to share with everyone. But no one is taking this ff. Cry
Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Arey same like you science aur scientific sab bouncer jata hai. That is why toh I want someone else to take this ff. The one who can write sci-fic easily. Embarrassed

I wrote this concept, because bahut time se yeh mere dimag main ghus ke baitha tha. So thought to share with everyone. But no one is taking this ff. Cry
Lolzzz me too scientific stuffs are out of my mind, I don't understand anything abt all these. Hmmm, I can understand dear, I hope anyone takes it up

abhiya_kapi

Go to top