Pratigya
Pratigya

Was P right in doing that? (Page 3)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvette

I'm laughing because up till now I thought I was the only one!!
She's been annoying me for days now!!!
I'm beginning to cringe just watching her and have decided to FFWD liek I normally do withthe GH mob - once a Saxena always a Saxena clearly...

As for telling SS - no great surprise there - She is Pratigya after all and is never wrong!

She just couldnt resist herself from Bhashaning SS whilst she was it, could she!!!!! I just cant stand the way she delivers all this so impassively - duniya bhar ka gyaan sirf aur sirf humri Prats mein hai...aur baaki to sab saale bail buddhi hain, kyun??

She just smacked of that universally disliked type of person that loves to tell you "I told you , see? Now look what happened"

Sorry to say it P - but right now I find you far from inspiring but incredibly annoying and that's a real shame...
frankly it was a weird episode... i can;t think of a single character who didn't annoy me or i didn't think was behaving strangely... P and even K were amongst them. W*F!!! Usually SS is the one i wanna whack but KP and Komal were top contenders for the honour yesterday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacorvetteLove-u-allAnondo.RbabithajFleurBleue

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Pratigya did the right thing !!!  After KN attempted to run down ASY and almost killed her.

KN is a hardened criminal and had a major role in influencing and cleverly using Krish to hurt even to kill ASY. Krish in his anger could not see it coming, even though Prats tried to warn him several times not to do any thing silly. 

It was absolutely accessory for her to let SS know what is going on, as no one will let her tackle KN all by herself, besides her own husband is not willing to listen to her.

How could she see Krish getting into serious trouble by the blinding rage and commit something which he later regret  !!!

She is just doing what she is supposed to do.Thumbs Up

Maybe P did the right thing in telling SS about KN poisoning ASY... KN has been like a car without a brake in this entire track.. Angry

BUT... how come the same logic doesn't apply to others as well... why did she not tell the others the truth about ASY , especially her hubby... why keep quiet when she could see K and KN's anger escalating day by day..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10duakhan.corvetteLove-u-allFilza.-Sheena-babithajVeena.ShussainramsoAnondo.RabhiloveriyaJupiters_Cock

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Pratigya did the right thing !!!  After KN attempted to run down ASY and almost killed her.

KN is a hardened criminal and had a major role in influencing and cleverly using Krish to hurt even to kill ASY. Krish in his anger could not see it coming, even though Prats tried to warn him several times not to do any thing silly. 

It was absolutely accessory for her to let SS know what is going on, as no one will let her tackle KN all by herself, besides her own husband is not willing to listen to her.

How could she see Krish getting into serious trouble by the blinding rage and commit something which he later regret  !!!

She is just doing what she is supposed to do.Thumbs Up

Maybe P did the right thing in telling SS about KN poisoning ASY... KN has been like a car without a brake in this entire track.. Angry

BUT... how come the same logic doesn't apply to others as well... why did she not tell the others the truth about ASY , especially her hubby... why keep quiet when she could see K and KN's anger escalating day by day..

No one would have listened to her, especially Krish, he shut her up so many times even before she could say any thing. His blinding rage was seeing nothing!!! nothing at all but to hurt ASY to take revenge for framing him for Adarsh's murder. When she saw Krish blindly helping KN to tie ASY and KN beating him while Krish rudly asked her to leave was the tipping point.

She then decided to ask the real culprit SS to spill the beans and stop the chaos from gripping the TN.

To answer your question Uma. CVs kept her quite so that we all can see the highly anticipated Kushti match between the two hoti Krish and hoti ASY Wink, had she spilled the beans earlier  we would have missed all the action that followed. LOL

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 19 July 2012 at 8:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohinti97ajitha10Khushi96babithajFleurBleueriyya6

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
But didnt P heard KN giving orders to someone to kill abhimanyu? She even saw an evil grin of his face when Abhimanyu's poison effect started...she is the eye witness to KN's 1st attempt to murder on abhimanyu!
She knew that KN has tried to kill abhimanyu...that's why she told SS!
U know how P is like...For her, "wrong must be punished, be it anyone" comes first, then other things...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allFleurBleue

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya37

But didnt P heard KN giving orders to someone to kill abhimanyu? She even saw an evil grin of his face when Abhimanyu's poison effect started...she is the eye witness to KN's 1st attempt to murder on abhimanyu!
</div>She knew that KN has tried to kill abhimanyu...that's why she told SS!
<div>U know how P is like...For her, "wrong must be punished, be it anyone" comes first, then other things...
u are right she is the batman of allahabad whose fight against injustice will never stop lol

Edited by adib40 - 19 July 2012 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

<div>U know how P is like...For her, "wrong must be punished, be it anyone" comes first, then other things...
u are right she is the batman of allahabad whose fight against injustice will never stop lol

Correction Tongue She is the batwoman LOL
bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Haha...lol "batwoman of allahabad" LOL

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

lol actually there should be a new batwoman series with prats as the lead

Go to top