Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm laughing because up till now I thought I was the only one!!
She's been annoying me for days now!!!
I'm beginning to cringe just watching her and have decided to FFWD liek I normally do withthe GH mob - once a Saxena always a Saxena clearly...

As for telling SS - no great surprise there - She is Pratigya after all and is never wrong!

She just couldnt resist herself from Bhashaning SS whilst she was it, could she!!!!! I just cant stand the way she delivers all this so impassively - duniya bhar ka gyaan sirf aur sirf humri Prats mein hai...aur baaki to sab saale bail buddhi hain, kyun??

She just smacked of that universally disliked type of person that loves to tell you "I told you , see? Now look what happened"

Sorry to say it P - but right now I find you far from inspiring but incredibly annoying and that's a real shame...
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: corvette

Am laughing because I felt like I was the only one!!!

She's been annoying me for so long now that to be honest I wonder why I even bother and dont just kinda FFWD her like I do with the GH mob...

In telling SS though - she was just being teu to her usual annoying self - so no surprises at all there...

The hypocrisy of the woman is baffling - happy to hide stuff when she wants to and happy to spill the beans when it suits...honestly!!

well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

She got on my nerves yesterday!! She was wrong too!

even i didnt like the last part
ArjaAddict thumbnail

I'm beginning to cringe just watching her and have decided to FFWD liek I normally do withthe GH mob - once a Saxena always a Saxena clearly...

As for telling SS - no great surprise there - She is Pratigya after all and is never wrong!

She just couldnt resist herself from Bhashaning SS whilst she was it, could she!!!!! I just cant stand the way she delivers all this so impassively - duniya bhar ka gyaan sirf aur sirf humri Prats mein hai...aur baaki to sab saale bail buddhi hain, kyun??

She just smacked of that universally disliked type of person that loves to tell you "I told you , see? Now look what happened"

Sorry to say it P - but right now I find you far from inspiring but incredibly annoying and that's a real shame...

yea...she annoyed me a lot in da last epi...and even in da khusti epi...she must think from TN POV too...😭they cant so fastly accept their father's extra marital affair!🀒
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Pratigya did the right thing !!!  After KN attempted to run down ASY and almost killed her.

KN is a hardened criminal and had a major role in influencing and cleverly using Krish to hurt even to kill ASY. Krish in his anger could not see it coming, even though Prats tried to warn him several times not to do any thing silly. 

It was absolutely accessory for her to let SS know what is going on, as no one will let her tackle KN all by herself, besides her own husband is not willing to listen to her.

How could she see Krish getting into serious trouble by the blinding rage and commit something which he later regret  !!!

She is just doing what she is supposed to do.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But then atleast she shoudl have said this befor eto SS...whens he over heard KN convo!...😑But she was absolutely annoying yesterday!😑🀒
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Yup Shez right, she said wat she knew tat KN plannin sometin, but I have lot of complains abt tat last scene
1. She should hav told to SS, wen she heard KN's convo in phone with someone, tat KN planin sometin, but she didn't, juz said SS to do sometin, instead she adviced Krish to play fairly n now wats the use of sayin wen everytin over...

2. She said to SS, tat ASY juz wanted SS's acceptance, itz clear her sympathy 4 ASY, tats ok as hez in serious condition, but she said as ASY is a pure victim in sayin he juz wanted SS's acceptance, n wat abt his revenge n did with Krish...

3. Same scene, itz clear her sympathy n advicin r conviencin SS there, but if Amma is there, whoz side will she takes, who needs sympathy Amma r SS..?? SS deservs anyone sympathy..??

agree wid u dii...on teh 3 points!!
But she shudnt have said it untill she wa sperfectly sure...!that annoyed m a lot!🀒😑
hussainramso thumbnail

frankly it was a weird episode... i can;t think of a single character who didn't annoy me or i didn't think was behaving strangely... P and even K were amongst them. W*F!!! Usually SS is the one i wanna whack but KP and Komal were top contenders for the honour yesterday.

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Pratigya did the right thing !!!  After KN attempted to run down ASY and almost killed her.

KN is a hardened criminal and had a major role in influencing and cleverly using Krish to hurt even to kill ASY. Krish in his anger could not see it coming, even though Prats tried to warn him several times not to do any thing silly. 

It was absolutely accessory for her to let SS know what is going on, as no one will let her tackle KN all by herself, besides her own husband is not willing to listen to her.

How could she see Krish getting into serious trouble by the blinding rage and commit something which he later regret  !!!

She is just doing what she is supposed to do.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maybe P did the right thing in telling SS about KN poisoning ASY... KN has been like a car without a brake in this entire track.. 😑

BUT... how come the same logic doesn't apply to others as well... why did she not tell the others the truth about ASY , especially her hubby... why keep quiet when she could see K and KN's anger escalating day by day..
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Maybe P did the right thing in telling SS about KN poisoning ASY... KN has been like a car without a brake in this entire track.. 😑

BUT... how come the same logic doesn't apply to others as well... why did she not tell the others the truth about ASY , especially her hubby... why keep quiet when she could see K and KN's anger escalating day by day..

No one would have listened to her, especially Krish, he shut her up so many times even before she could say any thing. His blinding rage was seeing nothing!!! nothing at all but to hurt ASY to take revenge for framing him for Adarsh's murder. When she saw Krish blindly helping KN to tie ASY and KN beating him while Krish rudly asked her to leave was the tipping point.

She then decided to ask the real culprit SS to spill the beans and stop the chaos from gripping the TN.

To answer your question Uma. CVs kept her quite so that we all can see the highly anticipated Kushti match between the two hoti Krish and hoti ASY πŸ˜‰, had she spilled the beans earlier  we would have missed all the action that followed. πŸ˜†

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But didnt P heard KN giving orders to someone to kill abhimanyu? She even saw an evil grin of his face when Abhimanyu's poison effect started...she is the eye witness to KN's 1st attempt to murder on abhimanyu!
She knew that KN has tried to kill abhimanyu...that's why she told SS!
U know how P is like...For her, "wrong must be punished, be it anyone" comes first, then other things...