Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MB_ Muku to engage ( TC article ) (Page 5)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

lol cant waitAngry

Meenu not you too..LOL

Hatzzie ...what to say to others here our own gang is going nuts Confused

Yes...obvious reaction Anji be hyper hogayi...dont worry when that engagement scene is over they will become normal tabh thak BP high rahega...they have made up their mind for the worst..so can't help

Hatzzie imagine RK's reaction when MB's name will be linked with Muku LOL...wow man ...he's going to have a tough time yar ...Bittu ji is gone now ...I bet if Trishna played some role in sending MB early to the engagement venue, then she is gone too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Spoilt the Maha episode for us.AngryAngryAngry

Don't want to watch and spoil my mood.

Shahi RK will be there...i want to see his reaction it will be worth watching...

How do you know he will be there?? I'm watching tonight episode, cos I love the precap. But don't know about Maha episode. It will be all about engagement. Mukund, Ayi shouting and all.

You know guys how ever much we want to ignore, it hurts every Wednesday after seeing TRP. A show with such great opening going down the drain with a high speed.
CryCryCry
CryCry
Anyways lets take it positive me not watching it. You won't have to bear my cribbing posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vina23ISADORAkahkashansakinaanji-mira

Cadet Newbie
Cadet
Cadet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Stern Smile
no comments
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Shahi they will show his reaction..for sure...he is a wounded tiger it is going to be great VD is doing an awesome job..Just imagine his next ploy will be more dangerous and effective...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanks
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Spoilt the Maha episode for us.AngryAngryAngry

Don't want to watch and spoil my mood.

Shahi RK will be there...i want to see his reaction it will be worth watching...

How do you know he will be there?? I'm watching tonight episode, cos I love the precap. But don't know about Maha episode. It will be all about engagement. Mukund, Ayi shouting and all.

You know guys how ever much we want to ignore, it hurts every Wednesday after seeing TRP. A show with such great opening going down the drain with a high speed.
CryCryCry
CryCry
Anyways lets take it positive me not watching it. You won't have to bear my cribbing posts.

Shahi ..dont be so negative yar ...what more I can say ...Makers are equally worried else VD would not have tweeted about TRP today ...

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

lol cant waitAngry

Meenu not you too..LOL

Hatzzie ...what to say to others here our own gang is going nuts Confused

Yes...obvious reaction Anji be hyper hogayi...dont worry when that engagement scene is over they will become normal tabh thak BP high rahega...they have made up their mind for the worst..so can't help

Hatzzie imagine RK's reaction when MB's name will be linked with Muku LOL...wow man ...he's going to have a tough time yar ...Bittu ji is gone now ...I bet if Trishna played some role in sending MB early to the engagement venue, then she is gone too 

I am infact waiting for that RK bittu scene...LOL..Trishna tho waise bhi gayi..Madhu ke upar ka gussa isse pe nikalega she will be played in between...sabh ki watt lagayega...Muku ko tho OMG i can't imagine wat and all he will planLOL

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
this is the first time  i saw, the main lead is worried for trps...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index