Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A. {Invites Only} (Page 69)

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by loveydovey

Hello my bearsHugit's been one hell of a day for me -.-

I made 2 cakes for my bro!!! one spongebob and one cars mcqueen one. Have been standing in the kitchen from morning 11 to 9 in the night. My back is aching and i'm literally deadDead

Just caught up with the epi! watched the first 5 mins and skipped the restLOLcan anyone update me on the last 15 mins?!

And what was our forum's reaction today?! from the looks of it I think it was a bashing and blaming day again! Am I right?! ;)



Ah you did what i did! Big smile

Forum i think did erupt on anjali, cause some posts made me go watch the last three min anjali and arnav scene.
Somebody else should update you on what happened. I had a totally different thought on the scene than other ppl on here. Big smile

Hey there :D

i think we never 'met' before!

My name is sneha but call me lovely. What is your name?!

And I think I don't have it in me now to watch the last 15 mins again LOL I can guess what happened. For my sanity I'll just shut Anji out of my mind and pretend as if she doesn't exist ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

HANG IN THERE I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU Shocked And yeah, same as usual in the forum, but I made a positive post Big smile

HAWW!!! Come fast my super woman Big smile 

And good that you made a positive post :) Did everyone forget the first 5 minutes?! LOL

But I confess I am super worried for monday! Hope it's not a repeat of last week's thursday's episode D'ohIf it is then I'll be super pissed.

OH SNAP. I am scared for that too, but don't until then let's all hold hands and sing the bear song!



Edited by Dalmuthuya - 20 July 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto-chamkilli-

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by loveydovey

Hello my bearsHugit's been one hell of a day for me -.-

I made 2 cakes for my bro!!! one spongebob and one cars mcqueen one. Have been standing in the kitchen from morning 11 to 9 in the night. My back is aching and i'm literally deadDead

Just caught up with the epi! watched the first 5 mins and skipped the restLOLcan anyone update me on the last 15 mins?!

And what was our forum's reaction today?! from the looks of it I think it was a bashing and blaming day again! Am I right?! ;)



Ah you did what i did! Big smile

Forum i think did erupt on anjali, cause some posts made me go watch the last three min anjali and arnav scene.
Somebody else should update you on what happened. I had a totally different thought on the scene than other ppl on here. Big smile


Hey there :D

i think we never 'met' before!

My name is sneha but call me lovely. What is your name?!

And I think I don't have it in me now to watch the last 15 mins againLOLI can guess what happened. For my sanity I'll just shut Anji out of my mind and pretend as if she doesn't exist ;)


Im ala, nice meeting you sneha.
Good decision, ignore her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

HANG IN THERE I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU Shocked And yeah, same as usual in the forum, but I made a positive post Big smile

HAWW!!! Come fast my super woman Big smile 

And good that you made a positive post :) Did everyone forget the first 5 minutes?! LOL

But I confess I am super worried for monday! Hope it's not a repeat of last week's thursday's episode D'ohIf it is then I'll be super pissed.

OH SNAP. I am scared for that too, but don't until then let's all hold hands and sing the bear song!


Whoa that's a long post!!! Forgive me but I don't think I have the energy to read it now LOL

My brain is blocked!!! And don't wonder if i fall asleep in the middle of our chat ;) It's 12.40 here. It's a shame that I am already feeling so drained out LOL My usual bed time in the holidays is at 3.00 in the morning ;)


Edited by loveydovey - 20 July 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11



Im ala, nice meeting you sneha.
Good decision, ignore her!

Hey Ala Big smile so tell me more about yourself!

I am a student, live in germany and soon to be 18 ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

HANG IN THERE I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU Shocked And yeah, same as usual in the forum, but I made a positive post Big smile

HAWW!!! Come fast my super woman Big smile 

And good that you made a positive post :) Did everyone forget the first 5 minutes?! LOL

But I confess I am super worried for monday! Hope it's not a repeat of last week's thursday's episode D'ohIf it is then I'll be super pissed.

OH SNAP. I am scared for that too, but don't until then let's all hold hands and sing the bear song!


Whoa that's a long post!!! Forgive me but I don't think I have the energy to read it now LOL

My brain is blocked!!! And don't wonder if i fall asleep in the middle of our chat ;) It's 12.40 here. It's a shame that I am already feeling so drained out LOL My usual bed time in the holidays is at 3.00 in the morning ;)

Dont worry love, I understand :) Get some sleep hon 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

claireDDMephisto-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Good night Dal and Ala Hug will catch up with you guys tomorrow or maybe sunday!!! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 3957

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Oh ya and im totally randomly gonna ask uu to introduce urselfLOL I think u were a bot late in joinin us and missed the intro session :)
Oh yea will see u dere dearie :D
[/QUOTE]

im Dilru...
ma friends call me Dil,,Dila  etc..etc..
19 years old but will turn 20 soon...
im srilankan...(muthu is SRLn too..but for her good luck n my worst luck she moved to canada waaayyy before IF happened to me...Cry)

ok guys tell me ur names...please pretty please...
(nobody asked u muthu...or shall i call u dat??ahem ahem..M-----LOL)

edit-whats dis bear bear thingy.?U guys have bear names or something??
gimme ur bear names tooLOL


Edited by claireDD - 20 July 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37650

-Alohomora- 293 37650 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37433

meluvsrk 610 37433 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41755

-Sangs- 1199 41755 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16035

isomers 286 16035 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52755

Ishan. 696 52755 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index