Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A. {Invites Only} (Page 34)

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Morning  beautiful ladies. Or should I say night :P lol Whattt uppp? Am I the only one dying since the time is going too damn slow 

Its night for me :D and ya cant wait for d ep!! i evn made a reaction post on it :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Morning  beautiful ladies. Or should I say night :P lol Whattt uppp? Am I the only one dying since the time is going too damn slow 
hey babes i mean yoshiWink
haha good night to ya too gal
no count me in the time purposley is going slow Cry
i bet they are teaming up w/ cv's to torture us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-happilyunknown

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Im back ppl! :D
woo hoo finally a spammerwa wassap gal

Nothin much dear..:) my frnd came ovr for sometym. He just went home now :) Were exactly india are you now?
right now in andhra LOL
but will head towards goa soon yayStar

Andhra? cool i noe a bit of telugu as i watch sme of the movies on youtube :D you noe mahesh babu? :D
Goa?? OOoh enjoy!! :D <3
haha i am not from andhra totally american so i dont no any telugu but my parents do know
so if they wanna talk about something and dont want me to know what they are talking about they speak in telugu and i am cluelessConfused

LOL i feel for u! y odnt u try askin anyone near you abt mahesh babu? :D deyl probably react in an extremely girly way.
omg really haha weirdosTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-happilyunknown

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THEY ARE ALL GOING TO TORTURE US. ARGH FFFUUU I have to go driving RIGHT WHEN THE SHOW BEGINS. F*L. OMFG. NO NO NO I AM GOING TO CRY. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknown-chamkilli-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Im back ppl! :D
woo hoo finally a spammerwa wassap gal

Nothin much dear..:) my frnd came ovr for sometym. He just went home now :) Were exactly india are you now?
right now in andhra LOL
but will head towards goa soon yayStar

Andhra? cool i noe a bit of telugu as i watch sme of the movies on youtube :D you noe mahesh babu? :D
Goa?? OOoh enjoy!! :D <3
haha i am not from andhra totally american so i dont no any telugu but my parents do know
so if they wanna talk about something and dont want me to know what they are talking about they speak in telugu and i am cluelessConfused

LOL i feel for u! y odnt u try askin anyone near you abt mahesh babu? :D deyl probably react in an extremely girly way.
omg really haha weirdosTongue

Not really. Hes considered to be really hot. I dont find him hot bt my mother adores him..:/ i like the younger strs like allu arjun, ram, prabhaas nd stuff..:D LOL i cant belive i noe more abt this stuff dan u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chamkilli-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

THEY ARE ALL GOING TO TORTURE US. ARGH FFFUUU I have to go driving RIGHT WHEN THE SHOW BEGINS. F*L. OMFG. NO NO NO I AM GOING TO CRY. 

What? are u sayin ul miss the show?? :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Im back ppl! :D
woo hoo finally a spammerwa wassap gal

Nothin much dear..:) my frnd came ovr for sometym. He just went home now :) Were exactly india are you now?
right now in andhra LOL
but will head towards goa soon yayStar

Andhra? cool i noe a bit of telugu as i watch sme of the movies on youtube :D you noe mahesh babu? :D
Goa?? OOoh enjoy!! :D <3
haha i am not from andhra totally american so i dont no any telugu but my parents do know
so if they wanna talk about something and dont want me to know what they are talking about they speak in telugu and i am cluelessConfused

LOL i feel for u! y odnt u try askin anyone near you abt mahesh babu? :D deyl probably react in an extremely girly way.
omg really haha weirdosTongue

Not really. Hes considered to be really hot. I dont find him hot bt my mother adores him..:/ i like the younger strs like allu arjun, ram, prabhaas nd stuff..:D LOL i cant belive i noe more abt this stuff dan u :)
haha yeah freaky cool yaar maybe i should try sometime for now i will stick to telly and bolly maybe tolly later
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
gotta go have to watch sasural simar ka than ipk woo hoo so bye darlings catch ya later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknown

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37716

-Alohomora- 293 37716 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37520

meluvsrk 610 37520 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41823

-Sangs- 1199 41823 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16044

isomers 286 16044 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52941

Ishan. 696 52941 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index