Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: waterunder11

Ah you did what i did! πŸ˜ƒ

Forum i think did erupt on anjali, cause some posts made me go watch the last three min anjali and arnav scene.
Somebody else should update you on what happened. I had a totally different thought on the scene than other ppl on here. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey there :D

i think we never 'met' before!

My name is sneha but call me lovely. What is your name?!

And I think I don't have it in me now to watch the last 15 mins again πŸ˜† I can guess what happened. For my sanity I'll just shut Anji out of my mind and pretend as if she doesn't exist ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveydovey

HAWW!!! Come fast my super woman πŸ˜ƒ 

And good that you made a positive post :) Did everyone forget the first 5 minutes?! πŸ˜†

But I confess I am super worried for monday! Hope it's not a repeat of last week's thursday's episode If it is then I'll be super pissed.

OH SNAP. I am scared for that too, but don't until then let's all hold hands and sing the bear song!

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 11 years ago
waterunder11 thumbnail

Hey there :D

i think we never 'met' before!

My name is sneha but call me lovely. What is your name?!

And I think I don't have it in me now to watch the last 15 mins againπŸ˜†I can guess what happened. For my sanity I'll just shut Anji out of my mind and pretend as if she doesn't exist ;)

Im ala, nice meeting you sneha.
Good decision, ignore her!
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

OH SNAP. I am scared for that too, but don't until then let's all hold hands and sing the bear song!

Whoa that's a long post!!! Forgive me but I don't think I have the energy to read it now πŸ˜†

My brain is blocked!!! And don't wonder if i fall asleep in the middle of our chat ;) It's 12.40 here. It's a shame that I am already feeling so drained out πŸ˜† My usual bed time in the holidays is at 3.00 in the morning ;)
Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

Im ala, nice meeting you sneha.
Good decision, ignore her!

Hey Ala πŸ˜ƒ so tell me more about yourself!

I am a student, live in germany and soon to be 18 ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Whoa that's a long post!!! Forgive me but I don't think I have the energy to read it now πŸ˜†

My brain is blocked!!! And don't wonder if i fall asleep in the middle of our chat ;) It's 12.40 here. It's a shame that I am already feeling so drained out πŸ˜† My usual bed time in the holidays is at 3.00 in the morning ;)

Dont worry love, I understand :) Get some sleep hon 
Targaryen thumbnail
Good night Dal and Ala πŸ€— will catch up with you guys tomorrow or maybe sunday!!! <3
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh ya and im totally randomly gonna ask uu to introduce urselfπŸ˜† I think u were a bot late in joinin us and missed the intro session :)
Oh yea will see u dere dearie :D
[/QUOTE]

im Dilru...
ma friends call me Dil,,Dila  etc..etc..
19 years old but will turn 20 soon...
im srilankan...(muthu is SRLn too..but for her good luck n my worst luck she moved to canada waaayyy before IF happened to me...😭)

ok guys tell me ur names...please pretty please...
(nobody asked u muthu...or shall i call u dat??ahem ahem..M-----πŸ˜†)

edit-whats dis bear bear thingy.?U guys have bear names or something??
gimme ur bear names tooπŸ˜†
Edited by claireDD - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Originally posted by: claireDD

Oh ya and im totally randomly gonna ask uu to introduce urselfπŸ˜† I think u were a bot late in joinin us and missed the intro session :)
Oh yea will see u dere dearie :D

im Dilru...
ma friends call me Dil,,Dila  etc..etc..
19 years old but will turn 20 soon...
im srilankan...(muthu is SRLn too..but for her good luck n my worst luck she moved to canada waaayyy before IF happened to me...😭)

ok guys tell me ur names...please pretty please...
(nobody asked u muthu...or shall i call u dat??ahem ahem..M-----πŸ˜†)

edit-whats dis bear bear thingy.?U guys have bear names or something??
gimme ur bear names tooπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Yay! And the bear thing was an accident by me. LOL. I went to say butter beer in the last post I made, where we all met, but I ended up typing butter bear to HappilyUnknown. So randomly I began to call her butter bear, thus began the journey of all bears. :D MoltenLava is Gummy bear, Chamikilli is Chocobear, I am Volderbear, and who else am I missing? We need a bear name for you akki! :O
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys guys guys ur butter bear isback to spam the heell outta u :D <3
Were are my bears???